    Where can I get a list of PC-to-phone service where I can get the US
    phone number with Caller ID (like Yahoo messenger) ?

    Best regards,

    skyline, Apr 14, 2008

  2. skyline

    Guest

    On 4ÔÂ14ÈÕ, ÉÏÎç11ʱ36·Ö, skyline <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Where can I get a list of PC-to-phone service where I can get the US
    > phone number with Caller ID (like Yahoo messenger) ?
    >
    > Best regards,

    google US DID , you will find them.

    www.telecomchinasourcing.com

    , Apr 15, 2008

  3. skyline

    skyline Guest

    You mean that Google has this service?

    skyline, Apr 15, 2008
  4. skyline

    al4ualone

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    you can get more , this are few once you can try and you can get to me for more things,

    internetcalls.com
    tuktumi.com
    net2phone.com
    contact me for cc, egold, paypal. and more things +447031928973 AL

    al4ualone, Apr 19, 2008