    Windows 2000 boot disks(4)
    Windows XP boot disks
    Some kind of Task Manager for Windows 9x (any recommendations?)
    Aaron Sentell, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Aaron Sentell

    David Hough Guest

    I used to use spinrite a lot, years ago. It was good for changing the
    interleave factor. However, todays imbedded drives seem to take care of
    themselves. Maybe others are still using it. I'd also like to hear.
    But I think I'd swap it for a copy of Sisoft-Sandra. What's up guys,
    what are you using?
    David Hough, Oct 6, 2003

  3. Aaron Sentell

    RussS Guest

    Ghost
    Aida32
    Spinrite (only for older stuff)
    1 floppy with Regclean and Checklinks for tidying up after an install.
    Rustys Boot Disk
    The Ultinmate Boot CD - freakin awesome
    Belarc Advisor
    Norton AV 2003 - on copy disk with latest defs
    Network Boot Disk
    CD with dang near every NIC driver known to mankind
    Copy of every MS OS critical boot files - always handy if the clients disk
    is damaged
    And a few others I would rather not mention ;-)

    In the workshop I have virtually every software tool available from every
    disk manufacturer that sold locally (including all those now defunct or
    taken over)
    RussS, Oct 8, 2003