    Thanks for any help
    Daryn

    Using Windows XP Pro! :)

    Pompey©, Feb 24, 2004

  2. Pompey©

    olfart Guest

    "Pompey©" <> wrote in message
    news:cYN_b.1324$...
    > Hi
    > My wife's moaning cus my nice black leather swivel chair for the pc
    > doesn't match our nice new Beige leather 3 piece :-( anyone know of a good
    > place to shop for other colours...most places I've looked ..in shops are
    > black only...any good online places? UK only please
    > Thanks for any help
    > Daryn
    >
    > Using Windows XP Pro! :)

    I beleive I have seen colored dyes that are available for vinyl and leather.
    You might ask at some furniture stores or do a Google seaarch.
    A nice pair of dark glasses for the missus is a secondary option :)>)

    olfart, Feb 24, 2004

  3. Pompey© wrote:

    > My wife's moaning cus my nice black leather swivel chair for the pc
    > doesn't match our nice new Beige leather 3 piece :-( anyone know of a good

    Upgrade to WifeGold 1.1. The beta you're using shipped with a borked
    priorities.dll.

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 4892F
    http://linuxnotjustforgeeks.org

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 24, 2004
  4. Pompey©

    Anthropy Guest

    On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:12:16 -0500, "olfart" <>
    wrote:

    >"Pompey©" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >> My wife's moaning cus my nice black leather swivel chair for the pc
    >> doesn't match our nice new Beige leather 3 piece :-( anyone know of a good
    >> place to shop for other colours...most places I've looked ..in shops are
    >> black only...any good online places? UK only please
    >> Thanks for any help
    >> Daryn
    >>
    >> Using Windows XP Pro! :)
    >>

    >I beleive I have seen colored dyes that are available for vinyl and leather.
    >You might ask at some furniture stores or do a Google seaarch.
    >A nice pair of dark glasses for the missus is a secondary option :)>)

    Excuse me , we're talking computers. The solution is obvious to all
    people in this group. Get rid of the beige 3 piece and replace it
    with a black 3 piece. lol

    eric the seal, Feb 24, 2004
  6. Pompey©

    Sierra Guest

    "Pompey©" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > My wife's moaning cus my nice black leather swivel chair for the pc
    > doesn't match our nice new Beige leather 3 piece :-( anyone know of a good
    > place to shop for other colours...most places I've looked ..in shops are
    > black only...any good online places? UK only please
    > Thanks for any help
    > Daryn
    >
    > Using Windows XP Pro! :)
    >
    > Thers a white leather chair with wooden arm rest's in the agros book,about

    £60
    HTH
    Simon

    Sierra, Feb 24, 2004
  7. Pompey©

    Pompey© Guest

    Cheers Simon :) She likes the look at that one n a good price too!
    Daryn

    Pompey©, Feb 24, 2004
  8. Pompey©

    philo Guest

    "Pompey©" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > My wife's moaning cus my nice black leather swivel chair for the pc
    > doesn't match our nice new Beige leather 3 piece :-( anyone know of a good
    > place to shop for other colours...most places I've looked ..in shops are
    > black only...any good online places? UK only please
    > Thanks for any help
    > Daryn
    >
    > Using Windows XP Pro! :)

    Just tell her to wait a few months as Microsoft is comming put with a new
    operating system that will match all your furniture just fine :)

    philo, Feb 24, 2004
  9. Pompey©

    DC Guest

    eric the seal wrote:
    > Ohmy, I seem to have WifeExpress...

    Yikes. Remember to test frequently for STDs. };O)

    [...]

    --
    DC Registered Linux User #1000111011000111001

    DC, Feb 25, 2004

  10. > My wife's moaning cus my nice black leather swivel chair for the pc
    > doesn't match our nice new Beige leather 3 piece :-( anyone know of a
    > good place to shop for other colours...most places I've looked ..in
    > shops are black only...any good online places? UK only please
    > Thanks for any help

    I asked my partner and her answer was this...

    Take your nice new beige 3 piece back and swapp it for a black one... :)

    Err buy a sheep skin or two to cover it... and make it more comfy to sit
    on...

    FORT Freeware: http://freeware.quantum.2ya.com

    http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

    Bebop & Rocksteady, Feb 25, 2004