    speakers/subwoofer systems on the market that will out perform what I have
    at present.
    Thanks.......
    Bigfred, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Bigfred

    Unknown Guest

    There isn't anything that can outperform your setup that is discernable.
    "Bigfred" <> wrote in message
    > I presently own Altec Lansing ACS33 speakers with subwoofer, I am
    > considering upgrading them for something better can anyone recommend

    any

    Unknown, Sep 29, 2003

  3. Bigfred

    cc Guest

    Hi 'Bigfred' /NG
    I would strongly recommend 'Cambridge SoundWorks'. I'm no expert, but having
    listened to various so called 'best sound quality' pc speakers, the
    Cambridge range of speakers simply put the others in the shade.
    I paid £30.00 (UK pounds) for 'Cambridge SoundWorks - Fourpoint surround'
    from a Computer Fair a couple of years ago and have yet to find anything
    that matches the quality.
    Over time my system has seen a few upgrades, but the speaker system hasn't
    changed. Its just my opinion and nothing more.

    cc

    cc, Oct 2, 2003
  4. Bigfred

    Rosco Guest

    I have SoundBlaster 6.0 Digital, its freggin wonderful

    Rosco, Oct 4, 2003