    way to slow. But if I connect to my domain at work through VPN pc is back to
    its normall self. Any thughts as to how to trouble shoot this problem?

    Brooksey
    =?Utf-8?B?QnJvb2tzZXk=?=, Aug 8, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QnJvb2tzZXk=?=

    Quaoar Guest

    Brooksey wrote:
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > My laptop which is part of a domain at work works fine at work, but
    > when I bring my laptop home and put it on my network at home it is
    > verrrrrry slow, way to slow. But if I connect to my domain at work
    > through VPN pc is back to its normall self. Any thughts as to how
    > to trouble shoot this problem?
    >
    > Brooksey

    You should set up individual profiles for office and home. Easier,
    Google NetSwitcher, just a few dollars, but worth every penny for ease
    of use.

    Quaoar, Aug 9, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QnJvb2tzZXk=?=

    Guest

    Check-out Plug and Browse (www.interactive-studios.net). It allows you
    to store multiple network configurations and switch between them as
    needed. The program can store network connection settings, computer
    name and domain, Internet Explorer, etc.

    "Quaoar" <> wrote in message news:<#>...
    > Brooksey wrote:
    > > Hi everyone,
    > >
    > > My laptop which is part of a domain at work works fine at work, but
    > > when I bring my laptop home and put it on my network at home it is
    > > verrrrrry slow, way to slow. But if I connect to my domain at work
    > > through VPN pc is back to its normall self. Any thughts as to how
    > > to trouble shoot this problem?
    > >
    > > Brooksey

    > You should set up individual profiles for office and home. Easier,
    > Google NetSwitcher, just a few dollars, but worth every penny for ease
    > of use.

    , Aug 9, 2004
  4. Thanks for the tips, I will check them out.

    Brooksey

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJvb2tzZXk=?=, Aug 11, 2004