    Messages:
    2
    Hi I really need help with this issue. When I am playing a game ie Fifa 10, about 2 or 3 minutes into the match my pc just shuts down, without me doing anything. I don't know if this could be a virus or what the problem may be. If anyone out there could help me with this I would really appreciate it. Thanks. Peace to all

    Nesta123, Jan 19, 2010

  2. Nesta123

    JMick

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    I'd guess your CPU is getting to warm and because of it the computer is shutting down. You should monitor your CPU temp.
    Edit: You could improve the cooling in your case, maybe change cpu cooler, or try playing games with your case open (should improve the cooling somewhat)

    Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
    JMick, Jan 20, 2010