    bright, nothing I can do to get it better.
    can you help me please
    stef.
    noname, Oct 24, 2003

  2. Try the buttons on the monitor. If you are using XP or ME you can try a
    system restore.

    In XP:

    Start -----> All Programs -----> Accessories ----->
    System Tools -----> System Restore

    If this doesn't work leave some more info.
    --
    Andrew Watiker

    Visit My Website: http://andrewwatiker.alturl.com
    or
    http://andrewwatiker.homeip.net:81

    "All We Are Saying is Give Peace a Chance."
    - John Lennon

    Peace & Love.
    "noname" <> wrote in message
    > my kids played with my pc and now the monitor is all wrong. it's always

    too
    > bright, nothing I can do to get it better.
    > can you help me please
    > stef.

    ---
    Andrew Watiker, Oct 26, 2003

  3. noname

    Professor Guest

    Have you tried the controls on the monitor which are either underneath or
    sometimes you have to pull out a plastic covering. Or some monitors have
    buttons that you hold down but here should be some sort of physical control
    on the monitor.

    Professor, Oct 28, 2003