    Jtyc Guest

    I propose a ban on Depeche Mode. Master and servant is the single most
    offensive piece of musical work ever created.

    Jtyc, Nov 26, 2003

  3. CS

    Consultant Guest

    what about wild boys?
    girls on film?

    Consultant, Nov 26, 2003
  4. CS

    billyw Guest

    i dunno i found joe dolce's, shuddupaya face, pretty offensive

    billyw, Nov 26, 2003
  5. CS

    billyw Guest

    billyw, Nov 26, 2003
  6. CS

    Jtyc Guest

    > what about wild boys?
    > girls on film?

    Gay people need music too.

    Jtyc, Nov 26, 2003

    Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Nov 26, 2003
  8. CS

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:47:26 -0000, "billyw" <> wrote:

    >i dunno i found joe dolce's, shuddupaya face, pretty offensive

    What ?!?!

    That's one of the finest pieces of pop music EVER written.

    Joe's performance on that meisterwerk rivals anything by the Beatles,
    the Stones or even Debbie Gibson.....
    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Nov 26, 2003
  9. CS

    Consultant Guest

    excuse me? no one rivals debbie gibson, not even, dare i say, tiffany!

    Consultant, Nov 26, 2003
  10. CS

    JaR Guest

    "Paul Lynch" <> wrote in message >

    >or even Debbie Gibson.....

    LO f'n L

    JaR, Nov 26, 2003
  11. CS

    billyw Guest

    aw i was going to say tiffany...

    one day brittny and tiffany will be spoken of in the same breath.

    same as r kelly and jacko i suppose

    billyw, Nov 26, 2003
  12. CS

    Consultant Guest

    lol

    Consultant, Nov 26, 2003
  13. CS

    Jtyc Guest

    > or even Debbie Gibson.....

    Shake your love
    I just can't shake your love
    Shake your love
    I just can't shake your love
    Shake your love
    I just can't shake...
    Shake your love
    I just can't shake your love

    I'm under a spell again
    Boy I'm wondering why
    This is not a game of love but an emotional tie
    I'm trying to figure out my heart (heart... )
    But I can't offer you proof
    Of why we should never be apart
    And that is the (that is the) that is the truth
    Oh...

    Shake your love
    I just can't shake your love
    Shake your love
    I just can't shake your love
    Shake your love
    I just can't shake your love
    Shake your love
    I just can't shake your love

    Do you know why I stop and stare
    And smile when you walk by
    And how I call you up at night
    I hang up the phone and I cry
    If I never got to know you so well (I knew you well)
    Maybe I would be fine
    Baby you know that I can't tell
    Why you should be (you should be) you should be mine oh

    Shake your love
    I just can't shake your love
    Shake your love
    I just can't shake your love