    (definitions are up to date) and also ran search and destroy and adaware all
    of which came back clean.

    Any ideas?
    Kevin Scott, Dec 15, 2003

  2. Kevin Scott

    Harrison Guest

    Check the event viewer and post back anything you can't find on
    Google.

    Start > Control Panel . Administrative Tools > Event Viewer.

    If there's a lot of clutter in there, clear the logs and restart the
    computer. After it resets, see what's new.

    Also make sure all fans are running and the computer is not
    overheating.

    Harrison, Dec 15, 2003