    heard of this program offer.

    Thanks!
    Teabag
    teabag, Aug 24, 2004

  2. teabag

    samuel Guest

    "teabag" <> wrote in
    news:BhzWc.59$:

    > Anyone here heard of PC Rescue from Healthy Computer Club? Are
    > these legitimate programs offered? PC Rescue claims to offer
    > solutions for any errors it finds. The site lets you download a
    > diagnostic program and then when it has revealed the defective
    > errors asks if you wish to have the program fix them. If you
    > click on yes it puts up an order forms so that you may purchase
    > the program. I hastily responded and now I am beginning to think
    > that I didn't use the best of judgment as I can't find any
    > information on the company offering these programs. The only good
    > thing is the diagnostic tool did pick up an uninstall error that
    > has been on my disc for years because I can't get rid of it.
    > Maybe it is a couple of guys working out of their basement but
    > then again maybe their program does have some good solutions. Now
    > I have myself so spooked if I actually receive the program I don't
    > know whether I will be able to use it without fear that it will
    > screw my computer up. Dumb me!! I would appreciate any input if
    > you have ever heard of this program offer.
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Teabag

    Don't
    any problems mostly can be fixed with proper maintenance
    defrags clean cache temp files correct installs and uninstalls
    good anti virus correct IE OE settings firewall
    problems then go to the microsoft groups for help search google
    no program can correct my system your system very diff problems
    diff software and such
    samuel, Aug 24, 2004

  3. teabag

    WormWood Guest

    "teabag" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone here heard of PC Rescue from Healthy Computer Club? Are these
    > legitimate programs offered? PC Rescue claims to offer solutions for

    any
    > errors it finds. The site lets you download a diagnostic program and

    then
    > when it has revealed the defective errors asks if you wish to have the
    > program fix them. If you click on yes it puts up an order forms so

    that you
    > may purchase the program. I hastily responded and now I am beginning

    > think that I didn't use the best of judgment as I can't find any

    information
    > on the company offering these programs. The only good thing is the
    > diagnostic tool did pick up an uninstall error that has been on my

    disc for
    > years because I can't get rid of it. Maybe it is a couple of guys

    working
    > out of their basement but then again maybe their program does have

    some good
    > solutions. Now I have myself so spooked if I actually receive the

    program I
    > don't know whether I will be able to use it without fear that it will

    screw
    > my computer up. Dumb me!! I would appreciate any input if you have

    ever
    > heard of this program offer.
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Teabag

    Why torture yourself? Just dump it and get a good night's rest.
    WormWood, Aug 24, 2004
  4. teabag

    ICee Guest

    Sucker.

    ICee, Aug 24, 2004
  5. teabag

    Paul - xxx Guest

    teabag vaguely muttered something like ...
    > Anyone here heard of PC Rescue from Healthy Computer Club?

    Nope ..

    > Are these legitimate programs offered?

    Dunno ..

    > PC Rescue claims to offer solutions for any
    > errors it finds. The site lets you download a diagnostic program and then
    > when it has revealed the defective errors asks if you wish to have the
    > program fix them. If you click on yes it puts up an order forms so that
    > you may purchase the program. I hastily responded and now I am
    > beginning to think that I didn't use the best of judgment

    Heheheh

    > as I can't find
    > any information on the company offering these programs. The only good
    > thing is the diagnostic tool did pick up an uninstall error that has been
    > on my disc for years because I can't get rid of it.

    Why not just post what the uninstall error is and someone might figure it
    out for you ..

    > Maybe it is a
    > couple of guys working out of their basement but then again maybe their
    > program does have some good solutions. Now I have myself so spooked if I
    > actually receive the program I don't know whether I will be able to use
    > it without fear that it will screw my computer up.

    Jeez .. and you paid money for it .. and _still_ have a working computer ..
    ;)

    > Dumb me!!

    Well that bit sounds right .. ;)

    > I would
    > appreciate any input if you have ever heard of this program offer.

    Don't worry, just taking the piss. Also don't worry about the crappy
    program, just don't use it ... And post what the error is and you might get
    good help. You might also get sarcastic bastards like me, but you also
    might get conflicting views and need to choose what to do, so you're again
    in a dilemma. Ain't life a beach ?

    ;)

    --
    Paul ...