    a videocard problem or software. Did a virus scan and found nothing.
    Can anyone shed some light. Have windows xp, pentium 4, norton
    firewall and antivirus.

    Excalibur, Jun 24, 2004

  2. Excalibur

    Scott Guest

    Control panel - Display Properties - Settings - Advanced -
    Troubleshooting...You could try and lower the hardware acceleration. Make
    sure the refresh rate is set properly for your monitor.

    Did this problem just start for no reason, or was there a cause?

    Scott.

    Scott, Jun 24, 2004

  3. Excalibur

    Excalibur Guest

    I checked my configs, everythings seems to be fine. Any folder I go
    to, it seems to be refreshing that folder. If a scroll down a
    particular folder it will refresh and bring me back to the top. Anyone
    can give me some advise on what to check out.

    Excalibur, Jul 15, 2004