    happening?

    tia

    stephen
    STEPHEN, Nov 14, 2008

  2. STEPHEN

    Paul Guest

    STEPHEN wrote:
    > When I switch on pc its starts to boot up, it reaches the X P page and then
    > the whole of the PC turns blank , So does anyone have any idea what is
    > happening?
    >
    > tia
    >
    > stephen

    Output resolution out of range ?
    Does the monitor OSD (on screen display) report anything ?

    What happens in Safe Mode ?

    Paul
    Paul, Nov 15, 2008

  3. STEPHEN

    gnu / linux Guest

    On Nov 14, 4:23 pm, "STEPHEN" <> wrote:
    > When I switch on pc its starts to boot up, it reaches the X P page and then
    > the whole of the PC turns blank , So does anyone have any idea what is
    > happening?
    >
    > tia
    >
    > stephen

    worked okay for how long, any new hardware or software ?
    gnu / linux, Nov 15, 2008
  4. STEPHEN

    STEPHEN Guest

    she was told to press F5 and she said it want in to bios mode and it
    corrected its self, so what happened there then. I am saying that for future
    use is that right

    STEPHEN, Nov 15, 2008