    If you're looking for the very best power supply available, look no further, you've just found it.
    Quote: "On removing the top we see a very unique design. It’s laid out in such a way you can see each stage of the design as you look from left to right. I personally have never seen a PSU built like this, not even the Turbo-Cool 510 SLI. In design terms it’s exceptional and from talking with PC Power & Cooling I started to understand why it looks so different inside, for this is the first power supply to market with proprietary rails”
    Link to the review: http://www.pureoverclock.com/article18.html

    Silverstrand, Oct 14, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    4 12 volt rails.... what about two 3.3's and 2 5's

    unholy, Oct 14, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    It's got 'em and you're behind the times, the 850 was the best a couple of months ago, now it's the 1kw PCP&C that's the top dog. I've got one, it's schweet!

    The Modfather, Oct 14, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    too bad i dont waste that much mula on over power power supplys... :p

    unholy, Oct 14, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    sounds like you're wasting a lot of money on education though, with spelling skills like that :p

    XhArD, Oct 14, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    I need a better power supply, by the time the power reaches my cathodes it mostly used up... so all My UV fans barely glow

    Gez, Oct 14, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Most people wouldn't need this much power but, sometimes you do. If yer running a big server thing and have 20 drives, SLI video and all that, it's gonna be almost needed.

    The Modfather, Oct 15, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    yer but have u seen servers that have SLI? i have seen servers with a quad array of 10 raid1 HDD's... now that is what i call a raid array. though i reckon they shoulda Raid0 it.
    ps ross - i know i better not spend much more mula on school, more for the more important things like 5 grand mods...

    unholy, Oct 15, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I have two raid arrays in the Chopper, or I plan to. One for enterprize drives and the other for massive storage drives (200gb and up). I'll probably have 20 WD Caviars on the second array and maybe 5 Raptors on the first. That with the SLI graphics and all the other gadgetry in there should probably put me over the limits of the average 500w PSU. So I figured, go for the big guns. The whole thing was a project of future proofing, the mobo, cpu, most accessories, they can all be replaced over time but I wanted the enclosure and PSU to be something that'd last for at least another 5 years.

    The Modfather, Oct 15, 2005