    Panasonic nothig. Eny idea or some URL?

    Thanks in advance
    Vladimir

    Vladimir, Oct 24, 2004

  2. Vladimir

    luminos Guest

    "Vladimir" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > My PC (winxp SP1) don't recognize Panasonic dvd recorder DMR E60. It
    > recognize like AV/C subunt. I like to transfer personal video to DVD
    > recorder via i-link.
    > I think problem is in my PC (drivers or something elese). My i-link
    > work very fine with other standalone devices, like SONY, but with
    > Panasonic nothig. Eny idea or some URL?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Vladimir

    How many times does it take NO WAY for you to stop this BS?

    luminos, Oct 25, 2004

  3. Vladimir

    Trevor S Guest

    (Vladimir) wrote in

    > My PC (winxp SP1) don't recognize Panasonic dvd recorder DMR E60. It
    > recognize like AV/C subunt. I like to transfer personal video to DVD
    > recorder via i-link.
    > I think problem is in my PC (drivers or something elese). My i-link
    > work very fine with other standalone devices, like SONY, but with
    > Panasonic nothig. Eny idea o

    It will never work because thats not what it is for, it is only there to
    allow you to transfer video to your Panny from a mine DV camcorder. Only
    way to transfer is to dub to -RAM on yrou Panny and then copy to your PC
    with a DVD-ROM or Burner that supports -RAM.

    --
    Trevor S

    -Albert Einstein

    Trevor S, Oct 25, 2004