PC MP3 Jukebox package?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Christopher, Apr 4, 2005.

  1. Christopher

    Christopher Guest

    I'm after a MP3 package jukebox for my PC to play CD's, and downloaded
    MP3's. By typing in "MP3 jukebox" into Google, I got a whole host of
    links, most for ipod's but some to what I'm after with

    http://www.musicmatch.com/

    apparently the best, but

    http://www.audio-ware.com/all-in-one-jukeboxes/

    as a large selection of them.

    I don't mind paying a subscription as you get to be able to download
    upgrades when you're a registered user, and with musicmatch you get a
    better product that you can do more with then it's free version.

    HOWEVER, which one to go for that is the question? :-\

    I'm sure they are all as good as one another, any preferences?

    Christopher
    "The best way to keep one's word
    is never to give it."

    Napoleon Bonaparte