    reliable they are before I hand over the cash!

    Cheers

    Richard

    Richard Clarke, Oct 25, 2004

  2. Richard Clarke

    Harry Guest

    Richard Clarke wrote:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > sorry my last post had the wrong title to it. I'm interested to hear
    > feedback from anyone who has dealt with PC Mart (www.pcmart.co.nz) before.
    > I am thinking of ordering a 17" LCD panel from them and would like to know
    > how reliable they are before I hand over the cash!

    Yet another NZ company that doesn't accept credit cards.
    Like they want you to send them money first before they supply
    anything. Weird. And they spin this story about stolen credit cards
    being the reason they don't accept them.

    Strange that nearly all companies in every country bar NZ don't
    have a problem with credit cards. And it isn't like there
    are a whole lot of stolen credit cards out there that haven't been
    cancelled.

    I've already been ripped-off by two companies like this - both of
    them sponsors of PriceSpy.

    Personally I would stick to companies that accept credit cards.
    Protects both sides.

    Harry, Oct 25, 2004