    there anyway or program that can trace what program is doing this

    I need help - I cannot keep this beep,beep much longer :(

    Thanks
    *** HAWK, Feb 1, 2004

  2. *** HAWK

    °Mike° Guest

    My guess is that it's Pest Patrol. Disable it, and see.

    On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 21:43:05 -0000, in
    <401d72eb$0$10056$>
    *** HAWK scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Feb 1, 2004

  3. *** HAWK

    *** HAWK Guest

    I think you might be right
    I have had no noises for the last hour after I disabled it :D

    Has anybody else come across this weird feature in the program - I cannot
    see the point of it :(
    Thanks Mike... u been a big help (yet again)

    *** HAWK, Feb 3, 2004
  4. *** HAWK

    °Mike° Guest

    I don't like Pest Patrol, period. It tends to think of
    *everything* as spyware/malware.

    On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:35:37 -0000, in
    <401fa3a0$0$10063$>
    *** HAWK scrawled: