    print subscriber and can't find the link of the new subscriber-only digital
    product that I selected.

    Anyone got the URL? It's different from their open to all pcmag.com

    Sharp Dressed Man, Jan 19, 2009

  2. Sharp Dressed Man

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 11:18:49 -0500, Sharp Dressed Man wrote:

    > PC Magazine has dropped their print magazine and gone digital only. I'm
    > a print subscriber and can't find the link of the new subscriber-only
    > digital product that I selected.
    >
    > Anyone got the URL? It's different from their open to all pcmag.com

    Who ties your shoelaces for you in the mornings? Ask them.

    Dan C, Jan 19, 2009

  3. Sharp Dressed Man

    meerkat Guest

    "Sharp Dressed Man" <> wrote in message
    > PC Magazine has dropped their print magazine and gone digital only.
    > I'm a print subscriber and can't find the link of the new
    > subscriber-only digital product that I selected.
    >
    > Anyone got the URL? It's different from their open to all pcmag.com

    Go to...
    www.google.com.
    Type in PCMag.
    There you are..

    --
    bw..

    meerkat, Jan 19, 2009
  4. "Dan C" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 11:18:49 -0500, Sharp Dressed Man wrote:
    >
    >> PC Magazine has dropped their print magazine and gone digital only. I'm
    >> a print subscriber and can't find the link of the new subscriber-only
    >> digital product that I selected.
    >>
    >> Anyone got the URL? It's different from their open to all pcmag.com

    > Who ties your shoelaces for you in the mornings? Ask them.

    When you're out of town, your wife--- or sometimes your daughter...

    Sharp Dressed Man, Jan 19, 2009
  5. "meerkat" <> wrote in message

    > "Sharp Dressed Man" <> wrote in message
    >> PC Magazine has dropped their print magazine and gone digital only. I'm a
    >> print subscriber and can't find the link of the new subscriber-only
    >> digital product that I selected.
    >>
    >> Anyone got the URL? It's different from their open to all pcmag.com

    > Go to...
    > www.google.com.
    > Type in PCMag.
    > There you are..

    What a clever and creative suggestion. I tried it but as I mentioned in the
    OP, it only gives a link to the regular magazine website...

    Sharp Dressed Man, Jan 19, 2009
  6. "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    > Sharp <longdumb handle> wrote:
    >> PC Magazine has dropped their print magazine and gone digital only. I'm
    >> a print subscriber and can't find the link of the new subscriber-only
    >> digital product that I selected.
    >>
    >> Anyone got the URL? It's different from their open to all pcmag.com

    > Start with their front page and work your way into customer service. If
    > that's too hard for you, then just click this link http://snipr.com/acnpg
    > Effective with the February 2009 issue , PC Magazine will be published as
    > a digital only magazine. -- Please enter in your personal information
    > below to lookup your account. Once we have successfully located your
    > account information, you can perform the following transactions: - Switch
    > to Digital Edition
    >
    > If you click the 'Account Number' link, it will show you where the 9 digit
    > acct# & expir-date is on the deadtree mag.
    >

    > --
    > Mike Easter

    It's not that it's too hard but as I mentioned in the OP, I've already
    selected the digital mag option but can't locate a link to it. Your
    suggestions and link take me back to where I've already been....

    Sharp Dressed Man, Jan 19, 2009
  7. Sharp Dressed Man

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Sharp Dressed Man wrote:
    > "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    >> Sharp <longdumb handle> wrote:
    >>> PC Magazine has dropped their print magazine and gone digital only. I'm
    >>> a print subscriber and can't find the link of the new subscriber-only
    >>> digital product that I selected.
    >>>
    >>> Anyone got the URL? It's different from their open to all pcmag.com

    >> Start with their front page and work your way into customer service. If
    >> that's too hard for you, then just click this link http://snipr.com/acnpg
    >> Effective with the February 2009 issue , PC Magazine will be published as
    >> a digital only magazine. -- Please enter in your personal information
    >> below to lookup your account. Once we have successfully located your
    >> account information, you can perform the following transactions: - Switch
    >> to Digital Edition
    >>
    >> If you click the 'Account Number' link, it will show you where the 9 digit
    >> acct# & expir-date is on the deadtree mag.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Mike Easter
    >>

    > It's not that it's too hard but as I mentioned in the OP, I've already
    > selected the digital mag option but can't locate a link to it. Your
    > suggestions and link take me back to where I've already been....

    Try one of these
    http://www.adorablekidsdressup.com/...n=PROD&Store_Code=adorable&Product_Code=LT_PC

    Desk Rabbit, Jan 19, 2009
  8. Sharp Dressed Man wrote:

    >> If you click the 'Account Number' link, it will show you where the 9
    >> digit acct# & expir-date is on the deadtree mag.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Mike Easter
    >>

    > It's not that it's too hard but as I mentioned in the OP, I've already
    > selected the digital mag option but can't locate a link to it. Your
    > suggestions and link take me back to where I've already been....

    You may need javascript turned on for that form to work (and take you
    anywhere).

    wisdomkiller @ pain, Jan 19, 2009
  9. Sharp Dressed Man

    VanguardLH Guest

    Sharp Dressed Man wrote:

    > PC Magazine has dropped their print magazine and gone digital only. I'm a
    > print subscriber and can't find the link of the new subscriber-only digital
    > product that I selected.
    >
    > Anyone got the URL? It's different from their open to all pcmag.com

    How about the Sign In or My Account links at the top right corner of
    their web page? Presumably signing in (which means you registered which
    probably means you paid) might give you different content or enable some
    of it.

    VanguardLH, Jan 19, 2009
  10. Sharp Dressed Man

    VanguardLH Guest

    Mike Easter wrote:

    > Sharp <longdumb handle> wrote:
    >>
    >> PC Magazine has dropped their print magazine and gone digital only.
    >> ... Anyone got the URL? ...

    > ... just click this link http://snipr.com/acnpg ...

    Unrelated query: Does snipr.com provide a preview style redirect link,
    as does snurl.com, so users could see to where the link goes before
    going there? With snurl.com redirect links, they look like
    http://preview.snurl.com/<idstring>. If the user didn't bother to
    select the preview style when they created the redirect link, other
    users could change the http://snurl.com/<idstring> to a preview style
    of http://preview.snurl.com/<idstring> (i.e., they could insert the
    "preview" host in the URL). The user then goes to a web page at
    snurl.com that shows them the link to which they will be redirected.

    With the preview page showing the target URL, users know before going
    to a site as to what site they will be going. That lets them choose if
    it is a site that they want to visit. Some boob could provide a
    redirect link to some hardcore porn or warez site, or especially a
    temporary Google private group, whose web page merely contains a link
    to another malicious site. If the user can see to where the redirect
    link goes, they may decide not to go there.

    tinyurl.com doesn't have the preview feature for its redirect links and
    why I quit using that service. I don't see that snipr.com has a
    preview feature, either. That's why I started using snurl.com.
    Hopefully I don't forget to use the preview.snurl.com/<idstring> URL
    since I can't expect other users to know about the preview function.

    VanguardLH, Jan 19, 2009
  11. Desk Rabbit wrote:
    > Sharp Dressed Man wrote:
    >> "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message

    >>> Start with their front page and work your way into customer service. If
    >>> that's too hard for you, then just click this link
    >>> http://snipr.com/acnpg
    >>> Effective with the February 2009 issue , PC Magazine will be
    >>> published as
    >>> a digital only magazine. -- Please enter in your personal information
    >>> below to lookup your account. Once we have successfully located your
    >>> account information, you can perform the following transactions: -
    >>> Switch
    >>> to Digital Edition
    >>>
    >>> If you click the 'Account Number' link, it will show you where the 9
    >>> digit
    >>> acct# & expir-date is on the deadtree mag.
    >>>

    >>> --
    >>> Mike Easter
    >>>

    >> It's not that it's too hard but as I mentioned in the OP, I've already
    >> selected the digital mag option but can't locate a link to it. Your
    >> suggestions and link take me back to where I've already been....

    > Try one of these
    > http://www.adorablekidsdressup.com/...n=PROD&Store_Code=adorable&Product_Code=LT_PC

    Thats very nice, but will it run linux?

    0_o