  1. Well I heard you guys were smart so can you tell me why my
    PC keeps dying?

    Thanks Man.

    Jim Gastropants, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Jim Gastropants

    Consultant Guest

    elaborate. what are you doing when this happens? install any new hardware or
    software?

    Consultant, Oct 6, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 6, 2004
  4. Jim Gastropants

    Guest Guest

    ya stopped feeding it didn't ya!

    Guest, Oct 6, 2004
  5. Jim Gastropants

    Guest Guest

    stop w anking on your keyboard then, you s lut u

    Guest, Oct 6, 2004
  6. Jim Gastropants

    Guest Guest

    >elaborate. what are you doing when this happens? install any
    >new hardware or software?

    he came out from under the bridge, that's what happened.

    Guest, Oct 6, 2004
  7. Jim Gastropants

    LnkWizard Guest

    <snip>

    > Fris "In its previous life, my PC was a Vic-20" bee®, MCNGP #13

    <more snippage>

    Hmmmm, that does explain a few things
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    LnkWizard, Oct 6, 2004
  8. Jim Gastropants

    MightyKitten Guest

    "Jim Gastropants" <> schreef in
    bericht news:144301c4abb4$4a288910$
    > Well I heard you guys were smart so can you tell me why my
    > PC keeps dying?
    >
    > Thanks Man.

    I guess the first time your computer died was Februari 2
    And since it keeps on dieing over and over again...

    --
    Punxsutawney Phil
    &

    MightyKitten, Oct 6, 2004
  9. Jim Gastropants

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "MightyKitten" <MightyKitten@127.0.0.1.zap> wrote in message

    > I guess the first time your computer died was Februari 2
    > And since it keeps on dieing over and over again...
    >

    > --
    > Punxsutawney Phil
    > &
    > Phil Connors

    You managed to spell "Punxsutawney", but not "February"?

    Nice Groundhog Day reference, though.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 6, 2004
  10. Jim Gastropants

    Mike T. Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "MightyKitten" <MightyKitten@127.0.0.1.zap> wrote in message
    > >
    > > I guess the first time your computer died was Februari 2
    > > And since it keeps on dieing over and over again...
    > >

    > > --
    > > Punxsutawney Phil
    > > &
    > > Phil Connors

    > You managed to spell "Punxsutawney", but not "February"?
    >
    > Nice Groundhog Day reference, though.

    Not to mention "dying".

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Oct 6, 2004
  11. Jim Gastropants

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Oct 6, 2004 at 10:53am "Jim Gastropants" blathered:

    > Well I heard you guys were smart so can you tell me why my
    > PC keeps dying?

    What I'd like to know is how your PC keeps coming back from the dead.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Oct 7, 2004
  12. Jim Gastropants

    Guest Guest

    Ahhh hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

    tit

    Guest, Oct 7, 2004
  13. Jim Gastropants

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Jim Gastropants" <> wrote in message
    > Well I heard you guys were smart so can you tell me why my
    > PC keeps dying?
    >
    > Thanks Man.

    pebcak

    Andy Foster, Oct 8, 2004
  14. Andy Foster wrote:
    > "Jim Gastropants" <> wrote in
    > message news:144301c4abb4$4a288910$...
    >> Well I heard you guys were smart so can you tell me why my
    >> PC keeps dying?
    >>
    >> Thanks Man.

    > pebcak

    ceyboard and khair?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 8, 2004
  15. Jim Gastropants

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it Frisbee® <> said in

    > Andy Foster wrote:
    >> "Jim Gastropants" <> wrote in
    >> message news:144301c4abb4$4a288910$...
    >>> Well I heard you guys were smart so can you tell me why my
    >>> PC keeps dying?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks Man.

    >> pebcak

    > ceyboard and khair?