    When I use Media Player Classic for viewing snapshot or hear songs it works
    perfectly.

    Any help to get out of this problem will be of great help to me.
    Jag Chan, Mar 6, 2006

  2. Jag Chan

    Trax Guest

    Jag Chan <> wrote:

    |>While I tried to use Media Player Classic to see a video my PC simply hung
    |>up.
    |>
    |>I am using windows XP pro.
    |>
    |>The Blue Screen Message which I received is:
    |>
    |>"The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop. This usually indicates
    |>problem with the device itself or with the device driver programmimg the
    |>hardware incorrectly."
    |>
    |>After this incidence I cannot use even Windows Media Player for seeing
    |>movies as it too hangs up.
    |>
    |>When I use Media Player Classic for viewing snapshot or hear songs it works
    |>perfectly.
    |>
    |>Any help to get out of this problem will be of great help to me.

    Start | Run <type in> DXDIAG <enter>
    Snoop around, do the test, and see if you can find anything wrong.

    Trax, Mar 6, 2006

  3. Jag Chan

    Jag Chan Guest

    Trax <> wrote in

    > Jag Chan <> wrote:
    >
    >|>While I tried to use Media Player Classic to see a video my PC simply
    >|>hung up.
    >|>
    >|>I am using windows XP pro.
    >|>
    >|>The Blue Screen Message which I received is:
    >|>
    >|>"The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop. This usually
    >|>indicates problem with the device itself or with the device driver
    >|>programmimg the hardware incorrectly."
    >|>
    >|>After this incidence I cannot use even Windows Media Player for
    >|>seeing movies as it too hangs up.
    >|>
    >|>When I use Media Player Classic for viewing snapshot or hear songs it
    >|>works perfectly.
    >|>
    >|>Any help to get out of this problem will be of great help to me.
    >

    > Start | Run <type in> DXDIAG <enter>
    > Snoop around, do the test, and see if you can find anything wrong.

    Tried DXDIAG as suggested.
    Nothing wrong there.
    Any other idea.
    Thanks.
    Jag Chan, Mar 6, 2006
  4. Jag Chan

    Trax Guest

    Jag Chan <> wrote:

    |>Trax <> wrote in

    |>> Start | Run <type in> DXDIAG <enter>
    |>> Snoop around, do the test, and see if you can find anything wrong.
    |>>

    |>Tried DXDIAG as suggested.
    |>Nothing wrong there.
    |>Any other idea.
    |>Thanks.

    Just the basics, check you event log
    run SFC /SCANNOW
    run verifier

    Questions on the above? go to www.killme.org and search em.

    Or start using VLC :)
    http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

    Trax, Mar 6, 2006
  5. Jag Chan

    Jag Chan Guest

    Trax <> wrote in

    > Jag Chan <> wrote:
    >
    >|>Trax <> wrote in

    Friends,

    Thanks for all the responses.

    I am happy to say that I don't have any more problem with my PC.

    Not being a computer savvy person I don't know how it recovered.

    But let me share my information of what I did FWIW.

    I have Spybot SD (advanced mode) and I went to Tools > System Internals
    > fix selected problems.

    I think after this My computer was back to its original state.

    Thanks & Regards.
    Jag Chan, Mar 7, 2006