    perfect before, ie the last 2 months, i have gone back to a resore point
    before the problem arrised I am running windows XP Pro, service pack
    2.Thanks for your help
    stu, Mar 2, 2005

  2. stu

    !~! Guest

    "stu" <> wrote in message
    news:4225b6ee$0$44099$...
    > Since the last couple of days my computer just keeps freezing,

    It's because temperature dropped below 0C in the Netherlands. Keep your PC
    in a well-heated room, you ****.

    !~!, Mar 2, 2005

  3. stu

    samuel Guest

    "stu" <> wrote in

    > Since the last couple of days my computer just keeps freezing,
    > worked perfect before, ie the last 2 months, i have gone back
    > to a resore point before the problem arrised I am running
    > windows XP Pro, service pack 2.Thanks for your help

    beside going back on your restore point
    what else have you done ?
    any error messages ?
    when does it freeze ?

    please read http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    samuel, Mar 2, 2005
  4. stu

    elaich Guest

    "stu" <> wrote in news:4225b6ee$0$44099$5fc3050
    @dreader2.news.tiscali.nl:

    > Since the last couple of days my computer just keeps freezing, worked
    > perfect before, ie the last 2 months, i have gone back to a resore point
    > before the problem arrised I am running windows XP Pro, service pack
    > 2.Thanks for your help

    Three things come to mind:

    1. Software conflict. What did you install right before the problem began?

    2. Power supply acting up.

    3. Memory failing.
    elaich, Mar 2, 2005