    player.
    Any help appreciated
    Steve

    Steve, Mar 28, 2006

  2. Steve

    AGEE Guest

    On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:38:04 +0100, Steve <>
    wrote:

    >Anyone know if its possible to get a PC Freeview receiver that allows
    >subtitles to be recorded along with the program?
    >I'm hoping to record to PC then transfer to DVD-RW to watch on DVD
    >player.
    >Any help appreciated
    >Steve

    AIUI any freeview box will record the subtitles. Ours does and it's a
    fairly crappy Goodmans thing. You have to have subtitles enabled on
    the FV box.

    AGEE, Mar 28, 2006

  3. Steve

    fred-bloggs Guest

    Steve <> wrote in

    > Anyone know if its possible to get a PC Freeview receiver that allows
    > subtitles to be recorded along with the program?
    > I'm hoping to record to PC then transfer to DVD-RW to watch on DVD
    > player.
    > Any help appreciated
    > Steve

    http://www.nebula-electronics.com/products/products.asp?class=DigiTV