    Chicago, IL
    E-MAIL:

    http://www.geocities.com/pcfixer3/

    Guest, Jun 16, 2005

  2. Guest

    WormWood Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:S63se.3930$...
    > http://www.geocities.com/pcfuckup3/
    >
    > Is your computer not responding, full of virus, and/or locked down?
    > Are you tired of calling the Technician support, > Just a low flat
    > rate of $24.99*, your PC can be repaired!
    >
    > *you need to pay for the parts that need to be replace in your
    > computer
    >
    > CONTACT INFORMATION
    > Contact me via e-mail or just come visit me at
    > 518 W. 32nd St
    > Chicago, IL
    > E-MAIL:
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/pcfuckup3/

    You are a terminal fuckwit.

    WormWood, Jun 16, 2005

  3. WormWood wrote:

    ><> wrote in message

    > You are a terminal fuckwit.

    Note he can't even spell his city correctly (all of seven letters) in
    his Subject header.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 16, 2005
  4. Guest

    NotMe Guest

    wrote:
    > http://www.geocities.com/pcfixer3/
    >
    > Is your computer not responding, full of virus, and/or locked down?
    > Are you tired of calling the Technician support, following toubleshooting
    > steps, or reformatting?
    > Are you feeling hopeless & thinking about throwing away your computer?
    > Just a low flat rate of $24.99*, your PC can be repaired!
    >
    > *you need to pay for the parts that need to be replace in your computer
    >
    > CONTACT INFORMATION
    > Contact me via e-mail or just come visit me at
    > 518 W. 32nd St
    > Chicago, IL
    > E-MAIL:
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/pcfixer3/

    Would it do any good if we all forwarded this SPAM message to
    - or would it just make me feel better?

    68.20.20.30 shows this from arin.net:
    CustName: PPPoX Pool Rback7 CHCGIL.Ameritech.net Address: 2701 W 15th
    ST PMB 236 City: Plano StateProv: TX

    NotMe

    NotMe, Jun 16, 2005
  5. Guest

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:48:02 GMT, <> wrote:

    >http://www.geocities.com/pcfucker3/

    I'd trust a "pc fixer" with a geocities page?

    >Is your computer not responding, full of virus, and/or locked down?
    >Are you tired of calling the Technician support, following toubleshooting
    >steps, or reformatting?
    >Are you feeling hopeless & thinking about throwing away your computer?
    >Just a low flat rate of $24.99*, your PC can be repaired!
    >
    >*you need to pay for the parts that need to be replace in your computer
    >
    >CONTACT INFORMATION
    >Contact me via e-mail or just come visit me at
    >518 W. 32nd St
    >Chicago, IL
    >E-MAIL:
    >
    >http://www.geocities.com/pcfucker3/

    Riiiight. Spelling skills not necessary.

    Evan Platt, Jun 16, 2005
  6. Guest

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:22:46 -0500, NotMe <> wrote:

    <snip>
    >Would it do any good if we all forwarded this SPAM message to
    > - or would it just make me feel better?

    It would just make you feel better. They're #2 now on Spamhaus's Top 10 Worst
    Spam Service ISPs:

    http://www.spamhaus.org/statistics.lasso

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

    Mara, Jun 16, 2005
  7. Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > WormWood wrote:
    >

    >><> wrote in message

    >>You are a terminal fuckwit.

    > Note he can't even spell his city correctly (all of seven letters) in
    > his Subject header.

    I thought I spent the night in Chicgo one time, maybe I'm thinking of
    the motel's other service.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 16, 2005