    EVERY TIME I TRY BACK UP A DVD I GIVES ME AN ERROR MESSAGE HALF WA
    THROUGH & IS UNABLE TO CONTINUE. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BACK U
    BEFORE
    LUCIALIA, Apr 17, 2005

  2. LUCIALIA

    yesitsme Guest

    LUCIALIA wrote:

    >EVERY TIME I TRY BACK UP A DVD I GIVES ME AN ERROR MESSAGE HALF WAY
    >THROUGH & IS UNABLE TO CONTINUE. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BACK UP
    >BEFORE?

    Firrst of all , why don't you stop yeliing ? And if you told us what
    programs you are using to do the backup it would also help ;)

    jason

    --

    For me , said Sherlock Holmes, "there still remains the cocaine bottle,"
    and he reached his hand up for it.

    http://home.cogeco.ca/~jabean
    http://musicpage.kicks-ass.org/
    yesitsme, Apr 19, 2005