Pc Com Port To Rj45

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by warsi, Dec 5, 2007.

  1. warsi

    warsi

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Hi,
    I am new in this forum.
    Can anybody tell me how to convert PC COMPORT to RJ45?
    I have an RJ45 Adapter which uses usb and PC Com port connection.
    But it does not use any usb as if i connect it to usb end then no sound is played and no device is shown in device manager. Only Power indicater LED turns on...

    I have to use it to program mobile phone ics . I need this type of adapter diagram.

    RJ45 Pins

    1 = Switchable 5V Flash Supply
    2 = TXD (fbus rx)
    3 = RXD (fbus tx)
    4 = RTS
    5 = CTS
    6 = M/C-Bus
    7 = Ground
    8 = Ground

    Please tell me how to make an adapter like that?
    I will use it to connect it to pc comport

    Thanks:!:
    warsi, Dec 5, 2007