    computer (tower) inside and out and keep it clean and dust free ? Thanks so
    much!

    Daniel
    Daniel, Jul 3, 2004

  2. Daniel

    jason2 Guest

    "Cyrus" <> wrote in message
    news:9wIFc.12659$z81.11963@fed1read01...
    > Get a can of Century Duster ( or any other name brand Duster ) and remove
    > the cover and spray and dust of your PC.
    > In shop I use air compressor adjusted to 60 PSi air pressure .

    I use an air compressor too, but I use a shop-vac first to remove as much
    dust as posible, and then use the shop-vac to pull the dust out of the
    computer as I blow the remaining dust loose with the compressed air.

    <<< Of course

    jason2, Jul 4, 2004

  3. Daniel

    Cyrus Guest

    Get a can of Century Duster ( or any other name brand Duster ) and remove
    the cover and spray and dust of your PC.
    In shop I use air compressor adjusted to 60 PSi air pressure .<<< Of course
    the computer must be OFF >>>

    Cyrus

    Cyrus, Jul 4, 2004
  4. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Ok, thank you.

    Daniel

    Daniel, Jul 4, 2004
  5. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    "jason2" <> wrote in message

    > "Cyrus" <> wrote in message
    > > Get a can of Century Duster ( or any other name brand Duster ) and

    remove
    > > the cover and spray and dust of your PC.
    > > In shop I use air compressor adjusted to 60 PSi air pressure .

    > I use an air compressor too, but I use a shop-vac first to remove as much
    > dust as posible, and then use the shop-vac to pull the dust out of the
    > computer as I blow the remaining dust loose with the compressed air.

    Good tip! Thanks!!

    Daniel

    Daniel, Jul 6, 2004