PC Chips = We Lie Through Our Teeth

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by PaulAtlanta, Aug 8, 2007.

?

PC Chips? Your Experience?

Poll closed Sep 7, 2007.
  1. You one one?

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Problems?

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Solution?

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Buy again?

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PaulAtlanta

    PaulAtlanta

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    I've had four PC Chips boards. The fourth:

    PC Chips won't send me their promised RMA

    Fry's is balking

    Lying liars, whom love to lie, and love their lovely lying liars; lying, for their lying lovely liars, their corporate masters.

    :s: :argh: :stupid:

    Attached Files:

    PaulAtlanta, Aug 8, 2007

  2. PaulAtlanta

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Eh, I bought two of the exact same boards for two computers. One died, one still runs. Guess I just know better than to buy a cheaper priced component.
    Silverstrand, Aug 14, 2007