    mikolo Guest

    Anybody knows anything about the so called PC booster from ? I've purchased one and I think it doesn't do anything good but the contrary. I've tried to see if they would honour the 60 days money back policy, no dice. They make it almost impossible.They only accept claims by Telex (if you have the machine I may add) no hand written letter or email and now I must wonder what would be next. Top of all mcafee is sponsoring them.
    Regards; Mike
    mikolo, Jan 10, 2004

  2. mikolo

    °Mike° Guest

    1. Please turn off the HTML. This is a text only group.

    2. Please set your line wrap to 72 characters.
    Tools / Options / Send / News sending format / Plain text settings.

    3. You've been had. Learn not to believe advertising hype.

    On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:46:37 -0500, in
    <LwZLb.184576$>
    mikolo scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 10, 2004

  3. mikolo

    Budweiser Guest

    "mikolo" <> wrote in message
    Anybody knows anything about the so called PC booster from
    ? I've purchased one and I think it doesn't do
    anything good but the contrary. I've tried to see if they would honour the
    60 days money back policy, no dice. They make it almost impossible.They only
    accept claims by Telex (if you have the machine I may add) no hand written
    letter or email and now I must wonder what would be next. Top of all mcafee
    is sponsoring them.
    Regards; Mike

    1--you are incorect about the refund---telex????---just follow the simple
    instructions
    2-- yes we all know its a bit of poo
    3--read before you buy
    4-- you bought it---and then you winge----------------------the only way to
    boost a pc is via hardware no more no less so anything else is a con
    5--do not post in html----there again the fact that you bought this software
    probably means you do not know how to change to plain text
    6--your comments about refund are untrue--you have published this to a
    worldwide group---carefull how you tread

    in no way or means do i have a link with your problem company
    Budweiser, Jan 10, 2004
  4. mikolo

    David Bruce Guest

    For ****'s sake - what a pair of bullies! Will you be happy when no one
    posts to this newsgroup anymore ?

    David Bruce, Jan 10, 2004
  5. I'd be quite happy to NOT be required to filter so many idiots.

    <plonk>

    "David Bruce" <> chiseled in stone, the following words news:fn%
    Lb.13567$:

    @}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
    www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com
    @}-}-------Rosee, Jan 11, 2004
  6. mikolo

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:26:23 -0600, @}-}-------Rosee wrote:

    >I'd be quite happy to NOT be required to filter so many idiots.

    Boy, you picked the wrong day to come back to 24, then. ;)

    "I've counted a couple of metric buttloads, so far today."

    <snip>

    --
    What we need are a couple of good hangings.
    -- FTC Chairman Orson Swindle, on email spam
    Mara, Jan 11, 2004
  7. ....as I'm finding out just how quick my Bozo finger twitches.....;oD

    Mara <> chiseled in stone, the following words

    @}-}-------Rosee, Jan 11, 2004
  8. mikolo

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:57:49 -0600, @}-}-------Rosee wrote:

    >...as I'm finding out just how quick my Bozo finger twitches.....;oD

    I got so bored I wandered off to practice low-decibel/velocity burping.

    "Vengeance will be mine, at the dentist's office next month."

    Mara, Jan 11, 2004
  9. Isn't there an Olympic game for that?....;o)

    Mara <> chiseled in stone, the following
    words news::

    > On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:57:49 -0600, @}-}-------Rosee wrote:
    >>...as I'm finding out just how quick my Bozo finger twitches.....;oD

    > I got so bored I wandered off to practice low-decibel/velocity burping.
    >
    > "Vengeance will be mine, at the dentist's office next month."

    <schnippen>

    @}-}-------Rosee, Jan 11, 2004
  10. Metric Buttloads....

    >>>Boy, you picked the wrong day to come back to 24, then. ;)
    >>>"I've counted a couple of metric buttloads, so far today."

    (Boggle) I'm American... What's the conversion from Metric Buttloads to
    Empirical Buttloads?

    BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
    (BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)
    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Jan 11, 2004
  11. mikolo

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 22:19:24 -0600, @}-}-------Rosee wrote:

    >Isn't there an Olympic game for that?....;o)

    If there is, I just might qualify - I've just developed one that has Ackermann
    steering. This should improve my accuracy. I intend to put it to good use, in
    getting the dentist to blame his assistant for it.

    "Double vengeance. WhooHoo!"

    Mara, Jan 11, 2004
  12. mikolo

    Mara Guest

    Re: Metric Buttloads....

    On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 23:37:11 -0500, BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ wrote:

    >(Boggle) I'm American... What's the conversion from Metric Buttloads to
    >Empirical Buttloads?

    2.735 shitpots full.

    "HTH."

    Mara, Jan 11, 2004
  13. Re: Metric Buttloads....

    BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Good one!

    @}-}-------Rosee, Jan 11, 2004
  14. mikolo

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Re: Metric Buttloads....

    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ said:

    > (Boggle) I'm American... What's the conversion from Metric Buttloads to
    > Empirical Buttloads?

    UK butt (cask, keg) less than 10 gallons.
    US butt (cask, keg) less than 30 gallons.
    :-D
    Brian H¹©, Jan 11, 2004
  15. .....and a possible gold medal to match.....hehehehe!!!

    @}-}-------Rosee, Jan 11, 2004
  16. Re: Metric Buttloads....

    > (Boggle) I'm American... What's the conversion from Metric Buttloads to
    > Empirical Buttloads?

    You divide metric buttloads by the Poo Constant, of course. What *are*
    they teaching in school, these days?

    --
    Blinky Registered Linux User #297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 11, 2004
  17. Re: Metric Buttloads....

    Brian H¹© wrote:

    >> (Boggle) I'm American... What's the conversion from Metric Buttloads to
    >> Empirical Buttloads?
    >>

    > UK butt (cask, keg) less than 10 gallons.
    > US butt (cask, keg) less than 30 gallons.
    > :-D

    Does this conversion system make my butt look big?

    --
    Blinky Registered Linux User #297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 11, 2004
  18. mikolo

    °Mike° Guest

    Re: Metric Buttloads....

    On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:33:31 -0800, in
    <>
    Blinky the Shark scrawled:

    >> (Boggle) I'm American... What's the conversion from Metric Buttloads to
    >> Empirical Buttloads?

    >You divide metric buttloads by the Poo Constant, of course. What *are*
    >they teaching in school, these days?

    Is that "Poo", or "Pooh"?

    --
    "Bother! said Pooh, as Blinky ran to him with his pants down."
    °Mike°, Jan 11, 2004
  19. Re: Metric Buttloads....

    °Mike° wrote:

    >>>(Boggle) I'm American... What's the conversion from Metric Buttloads to
    >>>Empirical Buttloads?

    >>You divide metric buttloads by the Poo Constant, of course. What *are*
    >>they teaching in school, these days?

    > Is that "Poo", or "Pooh"?

    That would be "Poo", the shortened version of "Poop" - whose root is
    "Plubium", Latin for "Plumbing / get this $#!+ outta here!"

    See? I was teached something!

    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Jan 11, 2004
  20. Re: Metric Buttloads....

    On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 11:56:07 -0500, in <news:>
    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ <> scrawled:

    >>>You divide metric buttloads by the Poo Constant, of course. What *are*
    >>>they teaching in school, these days?

    >> Is that "Poo", or "Pooh"?

    > That would be "Poo", the shortened version of "Poop" - whose root is
    > "Plubium", Latin for "Plumbing / get this $#!+ outta here!"
    >
    > See? I was teached something!

    Have you ever heard of the term to "get it"?

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B0Mike=B0?=, Jan 11, 2004