    Linksys G or the D-link Di624.
    --
    dgg

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGdncmFoYW0=?=, Apr 17, 2006

  2. Hi
    If it Router related, you need to know what the problem is, otherwise
    switching Router per-se probably would not help.
    I can not help you Id the problem since there is not enough relevant
    information in your post.
    As a long shot, if the Verizon Router is Not VPN compatible (VPN pass
    through) you would need a VPN compatible Router.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 18, 2006

  3. "dggraham" <> wrote in message
    >I am using DSL wirelessly and connecting to my job-site via VPN. I then
    >use
    > PC anywhere to connect to my PC at work. I am not getting a full screen
    > on
    > my desktop at work. I have been told that I need to use a different
    > Router.
    > Verizon is not able to help me. I currently am using their gateway, which
    > is
    > a router/modem combination. I was told to either switch to a Linksys G or
    > D-link, Di624. Has anyone come across this problem, and if so what was
    > the
    > resoltution. Also, if it's my equipment, can you tell me which one is
    > best
    > Linksys G or the D-link Di624.
    > --
    > dgg

    Two things:

    1) To get a full screen, hold down the ALT key and hit enter. Similarly, do
    the same to get out of the full screen.

    2) Drop PC Anywhere and use UltraVNC. Much better and more reliable.

    Diamontina Cocktail, Apr 20, 2006