    static IP address or is there more to it then that?
    Thanks in advance
    Jim
    Jim, Oct 16, 2004

  2. Jim

    Jack Guest

    If you have Firewall, and or Cable/DSL Router you need to open the ports
    that are use by pcAny...

    Cable/DSL Routers - NAT & Ports - http://www.ezlan.net/routers1.html

    This page describes another Remote Program, but the principles are the same.

    Setting VNC: : http://www.ezlan.net/vnc.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Oct 16, 2004

  3. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Thanks for the info Jack, I will see how it works with PC Anywhere.

    Jim

    Jim, Oct 16, 2004
  4. Jim

    Bill Riggs Guest

    You will have to open ports 5631 and 5632 in the router for PcAnywhere to
    get through. I use it all the time.

    Bill Riggs, Oct 19, 2004