    requires a re-boot (Page files apparently get messed up).

    Anyone know what this traffic is and/or how to stop it??

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=, May 7, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In news: "=?Utf-8?B?
    QmlsbA==?=" <> wrote:

    > Anyone know what this traffic is and/or how to stop it??

    http://www.ethereal.com/

    It's free.

    --
    Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN

    Bert Hyman, May 7, 2005

  3. I am sorry to say this link and stuff is a bit over my head. I am afraid if i
    sniffed the traffic i still wouldn't know where it came from or how to stop
    it.

    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=, May 7, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In news:
    "=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=" <> wrote:

    > I am sorry to say this link and stuff is a bit over my head. I am afraid
    > if i sniffed the traffic i still wouldn't know where it came from or how
    > to stop it.

    But someone in this newsgroup or elsewhere might. Without any more info
    than you've given so far, nobody will be able to help you.

    --
    Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN

    Bert Hyman, May 8, 2005