PBX for Windows?

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Gilles Ganault, May 13, 2007.

  1. Hello

    This is the list I gathered so far of PBX software for
    Windows. Some are clearly not ready for showtime, others seem worth a
    try. Do you of others I should take check out?

    OPEN-SOURCE
    AsteriskWin32
    Freeswitch
    Yate

    CLOSED-SOURCE
    miniSipServer ($50)
    SIPSP-PBX ($100)
    3CX (Free edition 8 external lines + scaled-down Call Assistant;
    Stable)
    Brekeke PBX (20 users Basic Edition $320)
    PBXnSIP (Personal Edition too limited, Enterprise Edition too
    expensive)
    Communigate (25 users = $850)
    Axon (must buy support)

    Thank you.