    Have phoned can not talk to a human
    No phone message to say they are closed
    Nothing on their website to say they are closed
    John Wesley Hardin, Dec 29, 2004

  2. John Wesley Hardin wrote:
    > Are they open ?
    > Have emailed them no reply
    > Have phoned can not talk to a human
    > No phone message to say they are closed
    > Nothing on their website to say they are closed

    most if not all computer wholesalers close from the 24th dec to 10th
    Jan... so it would make sense for a lot of retailers to do the same.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 29, 2004

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 29, 2004
  4. John Wesley Hardin

    MarkH Guest

    John Wesley Hardin <> wrote in news:cqvag8$2m9$1
    @lust.ihug.co.nz:

    > Are they open ?
    > Have emailed them no reply
    > Have phoned can not talk to a human
    > No phone message to say they are closed
    > Nothing on their website to say they are closed

    When I was in there picking up my Logitech Z-680 speakers last week I asked
    about when they were open. I was told that they would be open 29-30-31 Dec
    and again on the 5th Jan.

    It could be that there are not as many staff on as usual and they are
    really busy, maybe they are having trouble answering all the phone calls.

    --
    Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
    See my pics at www.gigatech.co.nz (last updated 12-Nov-04)
    MarkH, Dec 30, 2004