    for lunch without them signng in and out for lunch so the total amount will
    be 6 1/2 hours which would automatcially take away the 1/2 lunch for
    everyone. Thanks to all in advance

    Tommy, Oct 29, 2004

  2. Tommy

    G. Morgan Guest

    On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:02:01 GMT "Tommy"
    used 10 lines of text to write in newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    >Can anyone suggest a payroll program that employees can go to an
    >assignedcomputer and put their hours in and it will add them up
    >automatically. I realize I can make a spreed sheet , but I need a program
    >that they can put in 9:00am to 4:00pm which equals 7 hurs. If possible if
    >their is a better program that I can adjust the program to minus 1/2 hour
    >for lunch without them signng in and out for lunch so the total amount will
    >be 6 1/2 hours which would automatcially take away the 1/2 lunch for
    >everyone. Thanks to all in advance

    Do you know how to use Micro$oft Access? You could make a pretty
    nifty payroll database that would do what you want, plus figure taxes,
    deductions, etc... All with a nice interface and security.

    A program that just allowed employees to enter time has a huge
    potential for abuse.

    look at this:

    http://www.punch-clock.com/index.html

    -Graham

    Remove the 'snails' from my email

    G. Morgan, Oct 29, 2004

  3. Tommy

    WormWood Guest

    "Tommy" <> wrote in message
    | Can anyone suggest a payroll program that employees can go to an
    | assignedcomputer and put their hours in and it will add them up
    | automatically. I realize I can make a spreed sheet , but I need a
    program
    | that they can put in 9:00am to 4:00pm which equals 7 hurs. If
    possible if
    | their is a better program that I can adjust the program to minus 1/2
    hour
    | for lunch without them signng in and out for lunch so the total amount
    will
    | be 6 1/2 hours which would automatcially take away the 1/2 lunch for
    | everyone. Thanks to all in advance

    What cheap assed employer makes the employees do lunch on theiir own
    time? Are they docked for bathroom breaks as well? That sucks.

    WormWood, Oct 29, 2004
  4. Tommy

    Ed Guest

    Every employer I ever saw.

    Ed, Oct 29, 2004
  5. Tommy

    WormWood Guest

    Seriously? All substandard companies then, right?

    WormWood, Oct 30, 2004