payment of Agent

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John Armitage, Sep 8, 2004.

  1. I puchased a copy of Agent a couple of days ago and I gave You my
    debet card # instead of my credit card #. Please advise.

    John Armitage, Sep 8, 2004

  2. John Armitage wrote:
    > I puchased a copy of Agent a couple of days ago and I gave You my
    > debet card # instead of my credit card #. Please advise.

    Reply with your credit card info and the problem will be fixed.

    Paul Ermstone, Sep 9, 2004

  3. John Armitage wrote:
    > I puchased a copy of Agent a couple of days ago and I gave You my
    > debet card # instead of my credit card #. Please advise.

    You may want to check the recipient's address before sending more messages.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 9, 2004
  4. John Armitage

    ICee Guest

    John Armitage wrote:
    > I puchased a copy of Agent a couple of days ago and I gave You my
    > debet card # instead of my credit card #. Please advise.

    You gave me no such thing. Advice: learn where you are before trying to
    go elsewhere.

    ICee, Sep 9, 2004
  5. John Armitage

    Henrik Guest

    "John Armitage" <> wrote in message
    >I puchased a copy of Agent a couple of days ago and I gave You my
    > debet card # instead of my credit card #. Please advise.

    The reason is because we also need your bank account info and PIN number.
    Please send those and we will fix the problem.

    Henrik, Sep 9, 2004
  6. John Armitage

    EricP Guest

    On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 17:45:41 -0500, John Armitage
    <> wrote:

    >I puchased a copy of Agent a couple of days ago and I gave You my
    >debet card # instead of my credit card #. Please advise.

    And my poor old sick mother was very grateful, as the operations would
    have cost her so much, without your help. Please pay more funds into
    the account though, she will be convalescing with world travel.

    Thanks again.

    EricP, Sep 10, 2004