PAYING SINCE JAN 2008 !

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by georgecooper, May 22, 2008.

  1. georgecooper

    georgecooper Guest

    PAYING SINCE JAN 2008 !

    c-Gold Group is an investment management firm specializing in oil
    futures trading. c-Gold Group been established and is supported by a
    team of professional oil traders. For many years already we have been
    involved in the sole type of activity - oil futures trading on biggest
    world commodity exchange - on International Petroleum Exchange, London
    (IPE). When in 1996 the possibility of investing in gold and other
    metals appeared in the Internet, very few people believed in the
    success of this idea. However, time has proved it's viability. Now
    launching this project we offer you to receive income from investing
    in oil.

    All investment plan :
    Silver Plan : 5% daily for 30 trading days.
    Gold Plan : 7% daily for 30 trading days.
    Platinum Plan : 10% for 30 trading days.

    We accept : Liberty Reserve, e-Bullion, Pecunix and e-Gold

    Review all investment plan at :
    http://www.c-goldgroup.com

    Paying since 09-jan-2008. c-Gold Group is an investment management
    firm specializing in oil futures trading - liberty reserve - e-bullion
    - pecunix - e-Gold -

    Thank you,
    George Andersson
    c-Gold Group