  1. THIAGO

    THIAGO Guest

    HOW CAN I OBTEIN discount TO THE TESTE?

    THIAGO, Dec 20, 2004

  2. Hello,

    Look at www.vue.com and www.prometric.com
    You can buy vouchers for multiple exams.

    Emanuel Ceciu

    Emanuel Ceciu, Dec 20, 2004

  3. THIAGO

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Dec 20, 2004
  4. THIAGO

    kpg Guest

    I know someone that claims to have three!

    kp "but I swear I have not seen it for myself" g

    kpg, Dec 20, 2004
  5. THIAGO

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, THIAGO climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > HOW CAN I OBTEIN discount TO THE TESTE?

    Curious. I would appear that the op knows where the caps key is, but it
    doesn't seem to have grasped it's function.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Dec 20, 2004