    Nowhere Guest

    Trying to add a 'paypal' link to my site, for selling. But it will not show
    up when added to my files? Why?
    Nowhere, Dec 20, 2004

  2. Nowhere

    Brian Guest

    "Nowhere" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:cq6ug8$6mo$...
    > Trying to add a 'paypal' link to my site, for selling. But it will not

    show
    > up when added to my files? Why?

    bit of source code would be nice
    Brian, Dec 20, 2004

  3. Nowhere wrote:
    > Trying to add a 'paypal' link to my site, for selling. But it will not show
    > up when added to my files? Why?

    Not enough info to go on. Does the link point to the correct website or
    does it point to your hard drive?

    --
    Just fishing.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 20, 2004
  4. Nowhere

    WormWood Guest

    "Nowhere" <> wrote in message
    > Trying to add a 'paypal' link to my site, for selling. But it will
    > not show
    > up when added to my files? Why?

    How many times must you be told......Text color FFFFFF does not belong
    on an FFFFFF background. <g>
    WormWood, Dec 20, 2004
  5. Nowhere

    Nowhere Guest

    Sorry.!! It points to pay pal. I have tried all their html combinations,
    and space appears where I put the code, but no link or image appears?

    Nowhere, Dec 20, 2004
  6. Nowhere

    WormWood Guest

    "Nowhere" <> wrote in message
    > Trying to add a 'paypal' link to my site, for selling. But it will
    > not show
    > up when added to my files? Why?

    Do you mean your uploaded index files? It won't be there. Links are
    coded only onto the web page.
    WormWood, Dec 20, 2004
  7. Nowhere

    Nowhere Guest