Pay after confirmation(we clear ur microsoft and cisco exams)100% passing gaurantee

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by vinayji, Sep 8, 2005.

  1. vinayji

    vinayji Guest

    friends if u wanna to clear certifications like MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA

    ORACLE,JAVA,SOLARIS AND MANY MORE . then what r u wating for friend
    just mail me.................
    give me ur these deatils.............n send me paymant after
    confarmation..
    send me payment when u will check ur result on
    www.vue.com/authenticate and register.prometric.com
    but before doing ur exam i need ur these informations.....
    1. ur full name(that u want to appear on ur scoresheet n certificate)
    2. ur full address ( for certification delivery)
    3. ur passport or driving liciense scan copy (As photo id proof)
    4. ur cell or landline number ( with country code)
    5. ur mcp id or cisco id (if u ahve any )
    So if you or any one else interesed in getting any Certification..we
    can help u getting it, as for HOW, its like this:
    This is a great opportunity for those who want to get certified in
    microsoft certifications.No need of cbt,exam guides and
    transcenders anymore..We assure u 100% sucess in Microsoft
    Certifications with money back guarantee, Now you don't
    have to give papers by yourself anymore.we will clear your online
    papers ourself.you only have to provide us your name, address (for
    certification kit), tel no, mcp id (if any), than in a week u will
    see your exam result on microsoft's website.i.e
    www.microsoft.com/mcp You could also verify your result on VUE
    website i.e www.vue.com/authenticate as soon as your paper is
    cleared..
    All queries are kept in secret.
    Sucess is guaranteed..Reply to this email with confidence.
    if anyone intrested in doing these certification so,tell me ur name,
    city
    with country also tell me in which exam u r intresed ( this is only for

    saving time).

    EXAM PRISES
    MICROSOFT ANY EXAM 250 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    CCNA 450 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    CCNP 500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
    CCSA 500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    CCSE 500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
    CCDA 500 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM

    CCDP 550 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM
    ORACLE EACH EXAM 425 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
    SOLARIS EACH EXAM 520 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
    COMPTIA A+ EACH EXAM 500 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
    CCIE WRITTERN 1500 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
    we also a great offer for ccie lab.

    Plz...Don't take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of
    people who get certified by us and are working on key post in the
    market leading companies..So if you are interested than you could
    either call or chat with us..We will please to help you..
    if anyone is really intrested in this then mail me at

    and in first mail tell me this
    1. ur full name 2. ur city 3. ur country 4. and in which exam u r
    intrested.
    this is only for saving time.
    BYE FRIENDS
    WAITING FOR UR RESPONSE
    vinayji, Sep 8, 2005

  2. RE: Pay after confirmation(we clear ur microsoft and cisco exams)100%

    ROFLMAO

    This is quite possibly the most pathetic thing I have ever seen in 32 years
    on this planet. But then again I guess the saddest thing is that there may be
    a few people out there that actually think this is a good idea.

    Ben

    =?Utf-8?B?NHg0aXNsaWZl?=, Sep 8, 2005

  3. --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Sep 8, 2005
  4. vinayji

    Frisbee® Guest

    "vinayji" <> wrote in message
    > friends if u wanna to clear certifications like MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA

    Deer Ben. Please to be picking up Burdizo from CBIC and to be using it upon
    this "person." Kindly dew the needful.
    Frisbee®, Sep 8, 2005
  5. vinayji

    Neil Guest

    RE: Pay after confirmation(we clear ur microsoft and cisco exams)100%

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?NHg0aXNsaWZl?= <>
    say in news::

    > 32 years
    > on this planet.

    ug, youth is wasted on the young. trust me 4x4, you will see more pathetic

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Windows....Just another pane in the glass....
    Neil, Sep 8, 2005
  6. vinayji

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Up, down then across. Immediately afterwards, suck on a loaded twelve
    gauge and let fly.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Sep 8, 2005
  7. vinayji

    Jtyc Guest

    > Up, down then across. Immediately afterwards, suck on a loaded twelve
    > gauge and let fly.

    Would you recommend a slug or shot?
    Jtyc, Sep 8, 2005
  8. vinayji

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kline Sphere spewed across the ether:

    > Up, down then across. Immediately afterwards, suck on a loaded twelve
    > gauge and let fly.

    Tut tut! AFTER ingesting a full box of Decon, followed by securing a stout
    rope around the neck, then standing on a chair and looping the loose end of
    the rope around a sturdy overhead beam and knotting it nice and tight.

    No point in leaving these things to chance, now, is there?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Sep 8, 2005
  9. vinayji

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Up, down then across. Immediately afterwards, suck on a loaded twelve
    >> gauge and let fly.

    >Would you recommend a slug or shot?

    Shot, without question, do ya think?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Sep 8, 2005
  10. vinayji

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Up, down then across. Immediately afterwards, suck on a loaded twelve
    >> gauge and let fly.

    >Tut tut! AFTER ingesting a full box of Decon, followed by securing a stout
    >rope around the neck, then standing on a chair and looping the loose end of
    >the rope around a sturdy overhead beam and knotting it nice and tight.
    >
    >No point in leaving these things to chance, now, is there?

    Nope, I guess you're right.

    Would you recommend leaving the gas on, or am I being a tad silly?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Sep 8, 2005
  11. vinayji

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > Would you recommend leaving the gas on, or am I being a tad silly?

    depends, Is the op smoking?

    --
    Neil ***BOOOMMMMM!!!!*** MCNGP#30

    - What happens if you're on the phone when opportunity knocks?
    Neil, Sep 8, 2005
  12. vinayji

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kline Sphere spewed across the ether:

    >>Would you recommend a slug or shot?

    > Shot, without question, do ya think?

    At the range we are discussing, probably not a great difference, but I
    think the possiblity of dispersal inherant to, say, buckshot, after going
    through bone should be considered. Therefore, yes, I agree that shot should
    be used, with the proviso that he shot at least be #0 or larger.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Sep 8, 2005
  13. vinayji

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kline Sphere spewed across the
    ether:

    >>No point in leaving these things to chance, now, is there?

    > Nope, I guess you're right.
    >
    > Would you recommend leaving the gas on, or am I being a tad silly?

    Not at all! Although your concern does you credit. I would however advise
    that the area be inspected and cleared of innocents prior to the event. If
    this is not possible, then, of course, the gas should quite properly be
    left off.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Sep 8, 2005
  14. vinayji

    JaR Guest

    >> Would you recommend leaving the gas on, or am I being a tad silly?

    > depends, Is the op smoking?

    A simple and inexpesive timer plugged into a toaster, and set for a few
    minutes after the expected event should suffice if the op is a non-smoker.
    The option should be considered, after all, as many have given up smoking
    for their health.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Sep 8, 2005
  15. vinayji

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >A simple and inexpesive timer plugged into a toaster, and set for a few
    >minutes after the expected event should suffice if the op is a non-smoker.
    >The option should be considered, after all, as many have given up smoking
    >for their health.

    Great idea! So long a OP does not use one of these toasters
    http://tinyurl.com/8t7su
    stw

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Sep 8, 2005
  16. vinayji

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kline Sphere spewed across the ether:

    > Great idea! So long a OP does not use one of these toasters
    > http://tinyurl.com/8t7su
    > stw

    You are, of course, correct. As, if the OP does indeed have a toster, it
    likely would be similar to the one you reference, it needs to be stipulated
    that the toaster be more or less similar to this one:

    http://www.darron.net/images/poptoast.gif

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Sep 8, 2005
  17. vinayji

    T-Bone Guest

    "vinayji" <> wrote

    I still say Ramon should pay this guy a visit. If his email addresses
    survive beyond a day of course.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Sep 8, 2005
  18. vinayji

    Briscobar Guest

    T-Bone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> rambled:

    > "vinayji" <> wrote
    >>

    > I still say Ramon should pay this guy a visit. If his email addresses
    > survive beyond a day of course.

    Ramon is currently in negotiations with an arsefricker. I have no idea if
    it's this one or not, but I know his Engrish isn't so hot, so Ramon should
    be able to confuzzle him quite a bit.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Ben Smith for President!
    Briscobar, Sep 8, 2005
  19. Re: Pay after confirmation(we clear ur microsoft and cisco exams)1

    Forgive my ignorance but what the hell is a "Burdizo" :p

    None of that fancy stuff here in Aus.

    BB

    =?Utf-8?B?NHg0aXNsaWZl?=, Sep 9, 2005
  20. vinayji

    JaR Guest

    Re: Pay after confirmation(we clear ur microsoft and cisco exams)1

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?NHg0aXNsaWZl?= spewed across
    the ether:

    > Forgive my ignorance but what the hell is a "Burdizo" :p
    >
    > None of that fancy stuff here in Aus.

    I'll bet some of your sheep ranchers would know what it was<G>

    For a demo, check:

    http://tinyurl.com/c2fmj

    --
    JaR