Pay after confirmation(we clear ur MICROSOFT and CISCO exams)100% passing gaurantee

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by vinay, Jul 22, 2005.

  1. vinay

    vinay Guest

    friends if u wanna to clear certifications like MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA
    ORACLE,JAVA,SOLARIS AND MANY MORE . then what r u wating for friend
    just mail me.................
    give me ur these deatils.............n send me paymant after
    confarmation..
    send me payment when u will check ur result on
    www.vue.com/authenticate and register.prometric.com
    but before doing ur exam i need ur these informations.....
    1. ur full name(that u want to appear on ur scoresheet n certificate)
    2. ur full address ( for certification delivery)
    3. ur passport or driving liciense scan copy (As photo id proof)
    4. ur cell or landline number ( with country code)
    5. ur mcp id or cisco id (if u ahve any )
    So if you or any one else interesed in getting any Certification..we
    can help u getting it, as for HOW, its like this:
    This is a great opportunity for those who want to get certified in
    microsoft certifications.No need of cbt,exam guides and
    transcenders anymore..We assure u 100% sucess in Microsoft
    Certifications with money back guarantee, Now you don't
    have to give papers by yourself anymore.we will clear your online
    papers ourself.you only have to provide us your name, address (for
    certification kit), tel no, mcp id (if any), than in a week u will
    see your exam result on microsoft's website.i.e
    www.microsoft.com/mcp You could also verify your result on VUE
    website i.e www.vue.com/authenticate as soon as your paper is
    cleared..
    All queries are kept in secret.
    Sucess is guaranteed..Reply to this email with confidence.
    if anyone intrested in doing these certification so,tell me ur name,
    city
    with country also tell me in which exam u r intresed ( this is only for
    saving time).

    EXAM PRISES
    MICROSOFT ANY EXAM 200 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    CCNA 400 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    CCNP 450 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
    CCSA 400 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    CCSE 400 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
    CCDA 450 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM

    CCDP 450 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM
    ORACLE EACH EXAM 375 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
    SOLARIS EACH EXAM 450 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
    COMPTIA A+ EACH EXAM 400 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
    CCIE WRITTERN 1200 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
    we also a great offer for ccie lab.

    Plz...Don't take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of
    people who get certified by us and are working on key post in the
    market leading companies..So if you are interested than you could
    either call or chat with us..We will please to help you..
    if anyone is really intrested in this then mail me at

    and in first mail tell me this
    1. ur full name 2. ur city 3. ur country 4. and in which exam u r
    intrested.
    this is only for saving time.
    BYE FRIENDS
    WAITING FOR UR RESPONSE
    vinay
    vinay, Jul 22, 2005

  2. RE: Pay after confirmation(we clear ur MICROSOFT and CISCO exams)100%

    "There are number of people who get certified by us and are working on key
    post in the market leading companies.. " - God help those companies.

    <ironic>
    Hey Vinay, Thanks for making the certifications useless !
    </ironic>

    --

    Check out www.dotnethangar.com for exam books !

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFqYQ==?=, Jul 22, 2005

  3. vinay

    EggHead Guest

    Re: Pay after confirmation(we clear ur MICROSOFT and CISCO exams)100%

    what the @$#$?
    M$ is only 200 USD
    A+ is 400 USD
    BTW, where do you write the exam?