Pay after confirmation(we clear ur MICROSOFT and CISCO exams)100% passing gaurantee

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by vinay, Jul 22, 2005.

  1. vinay

    vinay Guest

    friends if u wanna to clear certifications like MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA
    ORACLE,JAVA,SOLARIS AND MANY MORE . then what r u wating for friend
    just mail me.................
    give me ur these deatils.............n send me paymant after
    confarmation..
    send me payment when u will check ur result on
    www.vue.com/authenticate and register.prometric.com
    but before doing ur exam i need ur these informations.....
    1. ur full name(that u want to appear on ur scoresheet n certificate)
    2. ur full address ( for certification delivery)
    3. ur passport or driving liciense scan copy (As photo id proof)
    4. ur cell or landline number ( with country code)
    5. ur mcp id or cisco id (if u ahve any )
    So if you or any one else interesed in getting any Certification..we
    can help u getting it, as for HOW, its like this:
    This is a great opportunity for those who want to get certified in
    microsoft certifications.No need of cbt,exam guides and
    transcenders anymore..We assure u 100% sucess in Microsoft
    Certifications with money back guarantee, Now you don't
    have to give papers by yourself anymore.we will clear your online
    papers ourself.you only have to provide us your name, address (for
    certification kit), tel no, mcp id (if any), than in a week u will
    see your exam result on microsoft's website.i.e
    www.microsoft.com/mcp You could also verify your result on VUE
    website i.e www.vue.com/authenticate as soon as your paper is
    cleared..
    All queries are kept in secret.
    Sucess is guaranteed..Reply to this email with confidence.
    if anyone intrested in doing these certification so,tell me ur name,
    city
    with country also tell me in which exam u r intresed ( this is only for
    saving time).

    EXAM PRISES
    MICROSOFT ANY EXAM 200 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    CCNA 400 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    CCNP 450 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
    CCSA 400 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    CCSE 400 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
    CCDA 450 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM

    CCDP 450 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM
    ORACLE EACH EXAM 375 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
    SOLARIS EACH EXAM 450 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
    COMPTIA A+ EACH EXAM 400 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
    CCIE WRITTERN 1200 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
    we also a great offer for ccie lab.

    Plz...Don't take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of
    people who get certified by us and are working on key post in the
    market leading companies..So if you are interested than you could
    either call or chat with us..We will please to help you..
    if anyone is really intrested in this then mail me at

    and in first mail tell me this
    1. ur full name 2. ur city 3. ur country 4. and in which exam u r
    intrested.
    this is only for saving time.
    BYE FRIENDS
    WAITING FOR UR RESPONSE
    vinay
    vinay, Jul 22, 2005

  2. vinay

    Adam Downey Guest

    vinay, <>, the dirty-minded ass-boy who begs for a
    dirty cream-puff to impose sexual traumas and A-hole dribbling, wrote:

    > u wanna
    > r u
    > ur
    > deatils.............n
    > paymant
    > confarmation..
    > ur
    > ur
    > i need ur these informations.....

    210.211.169.237

    inetnum: 210.211.128.0 - 210.211.255.255
    netname: VSNL-IN
    descr: Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd - India.
    descr: Videsh Sanchar Bhawan, M.G. Road
    descr: Fort, Bombay 400001
    country: IN
    admin-c: IA15-AP
    tech-c: VT43-AP
    remarks: -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
    remarks: This object can only be modified by APNIC hostmaster
    remarks: If you wish to modify this object details please
    remarks: send email to with your organisation
    remarks: account name in the subject line.
    remarks: -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
    mnt-by: APNIC-HM
    mnt-lower: MAINT-VSNL-AP
    mnt-routes: MAINT-VSNL-AP
    changed: 20040218
    status: ALLOCATED PORTABLE
    changed: 20040930
    source: APNIC

    person: IP Administrator
    nic-hdl: IA15-AP
    e-mail:
    address: 6th Floor, LVSB, VSNL
    address: Kashinath Dhuru marg, Prabhadevi
    address: Dadar(W), Mumbai 400028
    address: India
    phone: +91-22-56633503
    fax-no: +91-22-24320132
    country: IN
    changed: 20040312
    mnt-by: MAINT-VSNL-AP
    source: APNIC
    Adam Downey, Jul 22, 2005

  3. vinay

    Seatoller Guest

    On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 01:02:31 -0700, vinay wrote:

    > friends if u wanna to clear certifications like MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA

    <snipped claptrap>

    Hells bells, you can't spell & you want to coach people through exams!

    SCAM reported to:
    Seatoller, Jul 22, 2005
  4. vinay

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Seatoller" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 01:02:31 -0700, vinay wrote:
    >
    >> friends if u wanna to clear certifications like MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA

    > <snipped claptrap>
    >
    > Hells bells, you can't spell & you want to coach people through exams!
    >
    > SCAM reported to:

    <g> That's what first came to my mind as well! It's about the same as taking
    my car to an auto mechanic who can't keep his *own* car running. NOT!
    Toolman Tim, Jul 22, 2005
  5. Toolman Tim wrote:

    > "Seatoller" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 01:02:31 -0700, vinay wrote:

    >>> friends if u wanna to clear certifications like MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA

    >> <snipped claptrap>

    >> Hells bells, you can't spell & you want to coach people through exams!

    >> SCAM reported to:

    ><g> That's what first came to my mind as well! It's about the same as taking
    > my car to an auto mechanic who can't keep his *own* car running. NOT!

    When you have to switch barbershops, always pick the barber with the
    bad haircut.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 22, 2005
  6. vinay

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >
    >> "Seatoller" <> wrote in message

    >>> <snipped claptrap>

    >>> Hells bells, you can't spell & you want to coach people through exams!

    >>> SCAM reported to:

    >><g> That's what first came to my mind as well! It's about the same as
    >>taking
    >> my car to an auto mechanic who can't keep his *own* car running. NOT!

    > When you have to switch barbershops, always pick the barber with the
    > bad haircut.

    I'm not quite sure about that. Wouldn't it be better to find the one with
    the *best* haircut, and ask him who cut it for him? <g>
    Toolman Tim, Jul 22, 2005
  7. Toolman Tim wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> Toolman Tim wrote:

    >>> "Seatoller" <> wrote in message

    >>><g> That's what first came to my mind as well! It's about the same as
    >>>taking
    >>> my car to an auto mechanic who can't keep his *own* car running. NOT!

    >> When you have to switch barbershops, always pick the barber with the
    >> bad haircut.

    > I'm not quite sure about that. Wouldn't it be better to find the one with
    > the *best* haircut, and ask him who cut it for him? <g>

    Same underlying theory; different tactic. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 23, 2005
  8. vinay

    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >
    >> "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    >>> When you have to switch barbershops, always pick the barber with the
    >>> bad haircut.

    >> I'm not quite sure about that. Wouldn't it be better to find the one with
    >> the *best* haircut, and ask him who cut it for him? <g>

    > Same underlying theory; different tactic. :)

    <g> Understood. Works just as well in reverse ;o)
    Toolman Tim, Jul 23, 2005