Pay after comfirmation(we clear ur microsoft and cisco exams )100% passing gaurantee

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by vinay, May 4, 2005.

  1. vinay

    vinay Guest

    hi friends
    if u r intrested in getting certifications like,
    MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA
    ORACLE,SOLARIS,JAVA AND ORACLE..........
    THEN PLEASE DONT WASTE TIME JUST MAIL ME................

    So if you or any one else interesed in getting any Certification..we
    can help u getting it, as for HOW, its like this:
    This is a great opportunity for those who want to get certified in
    microsoft certifications.No need of cbt,exam guides and
    transcenders anymore..We assure u 100% sucess in Microsoft
    Certifications with money back guarantee, Now you don't
    have to give papers by yourself anymore.we will clear your online
    papers ourself.you only have to provide us your name, address (for
    certification kit), tel no, mcp id (if any), than in a week u will
    see your exam result on microsoft's website.i.e
    www.microsoft.com/mcp You could also verify your result on VUE
    website i.e www.vue.com/authenticate as soon as your paper is
    cleared..
    All queries are kept in secret.
    Sucess is guaranteed..Reply to this email with confidence.
    if anyone intrested in doing these certification so,tell me ur name,
    city
    with country also tell me in which exam u r intresed ( this is only for

    saving time).

    NOTE:- ALL SERIOUS CANDIDATES HAVE TO PAY ME IN ADVANCE OTHERWISE NO
    FURTHER
    CORRESPONDENCE WITH BE ENTARINED PLEASE DO NOT ARGUE ON MY
    PAYMENT TERMS.
    EXAM PRISES
    MICROSOFT ANY EXAM 200 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    CCNA 400 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    CCNP 450 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
    CCSA 400 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    CCSE 400 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE) EACH EXAM
    CCDA 450 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM

    CCDP 450 USD( INCLUDING EXAM FEE)EACH EXAM
    ORACLE EACH EXAM 375 USD(INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
    SOLARIS EACH EXAM 450 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
    COMPTIA A+ EACH EXAM 400 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)
    CCIE WRITTERN 1200 USD (INCLUDING EXAM FEE)

    we also a great offer for ccie lab.

    Plz...Don't take it as an ordinary email.. There are number of
    people who get certified by us and are working on key post in the
    market leading companies..So if you are interested than you could
    either call or chat with us..We will please to help you..
    if anyone is really intrested in this then mail me at

    and in first mail tell me this
    1. ur full name 2. ur city 3. ur country 4. and in which exam u r
    intrested.
    this is only for saving time.
    BYE FRIENDS
    WAITING FOR UR RESPONSE