"Paul's Gospel"

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by C Spivey, Apr 14, 2005.

  1. C Spivey

    C Spivey Guest

    "Paul's Gospel"
    William R. Newell

    This is a great Bible study, a clear treatise on the truth of God for this
    age; the author was one of America's greatest Bible expositors. It glorifies
    the Saviour, as the author desired it to do. It should be distributed by the
    millions.

    Dr. Lewis Sperry Chafer

    Dallas Theological Seminary

    You can read this Bible study by clicking on the link below:

    "Paul's Gospel

    http://www.paulsgracemessage.org/PaulsGospel.htm

    "Faith Alone in Christ Alone = Salvation"

    E-mail this to a friend.

    C Spivey, Apr 14, 2005

  2. C Spivey

    PuppyKatt Guest

    "C Spivey" <> shat out in:
    > "Paul's Gospel"

    **** OFF ALREADY.

    Plonked and Larted.

    PuppyKatt, Apr 14, 2005

  3. C Spivey

    John Holmes Guest

    C Spivey asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    **** off.

    --
    - John Holmes -

    " I ain't no **** "

    \|/

    John Holmes, Apr 14, 2005
  4. C Spivey wrote:
    > "Faith Alone in Christ Alone = Salvation"

    I like this line. I think it shows the truth in so many more ways than
    one could at a glance fathom.
    Every man's salvation is between himself and his beliefs... regardless if
    his beliefs include Christ and/or God.
    "Faith alone... " Without the church that robs and molests children.
    Without the church that brain washes... without the bible that so obviously
    shows it was written for the times... "Faith alone..."
    PJ----Who stands alone, in faith alone. For evey man is his own
    salvation. He who depends on the church and not himself for his salvation,
    is but a fool.
    <Okay, ending rant>

    The Black Laced One, Apr 14, 2005
  5. C Spivey

    Alfred Guest

    On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 16:41:09 -0500, "C Spivey" <>
    wrote:

    >"Paul's Gospel"
    >William R. Newell
    >
    >This is a great Bible study, a clear treatise on the truth of God for this
    >age; the author was one of America's greatest Bible expositors. It glorifies
    >the Saviour, as the author desired it to do. It should be distributed by the
    >millions.
    >
    >Dr. Lewis Sperry Chafer
    >
    >Dallas Theological Seminary
    >
    >You can read this Bible study by clicking on the link below:
    >
    >"Paul's Gospel
    >
    >http://www.paulsgracemessage.org/PaulsGospel.htm
    >
    >"Faith Alone in Christ Alone = Salvation"
    >
    > E-mail this to a friend.

    And Man Created God in his own image and likeness.
    Mark Twain

    Alfred, Apr 14, 2005
  6. C Spivey

    WormWood Guest

    "C Spivey" proseletized:> "Paul's Gospel"
    > William R. Newell
    >
    > This is a great Bible study, a clear treatise on the truth of God for
    > this
    > age;

    G'wan with you, you knob-gobbling, dick shining dung bucket.

    WormWood, Apr 15, 2005
  7. C Spivey

    Ionizer Guest

    "The Black Laced One" <> wrote in message
    >C Spivey wrote:
    >> "Faith Alone in Christ Alone = Salvation"

    > I like this line. I think it shows the truth in so many more ways than
    > one could at a glance fathom.
    > Every man's salvation is between himself and his beliefs... regardless
    > if his beliefs include Christ and/or God.
    > "Faith alone... " Without the church that robs and molests children.
    > Without the church that brain washes... without the bible that so
    > obviously shows it was written for the times... "Faith alone..."
    > PJ----Who stands alone, in faith alone. For every man is his own
    > salvation. He who depends on the church and not himself for his
    > salvation, is but a fool.
    > <Okay, ending rant>

    That was a fine, well considered rant.

    Regards,