    Evga 6800 GT (405/1100) & Zalman VF700-Cu
    WD Raptor 74 GB
    Maxtor DiamondMax + 9 200 GB
    m1k30rz, Jun 21, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    ooo i like, it has that cold sensation :D
    unholy, Jun 21, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    InspectorGadget

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    9
    Certainly Blue Lol. Looks good.
    InspectorGadget, Jun 26, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    I like the way it floods the whole case with blue.. really cold looking and cool!
    stlava, Jun 27, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    :D i think thats the effect.... Go nVIDIA!!!! (side panel) :D
    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    I see the wires have like a bluish sleeves on them looks good.. is that part of the ps or can i get them somewhere?
    stlava, Jun 27, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i think thats self sleeved, not sure though. :D a bit of blue UV Sleeving alot of time... and some cutter!
    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    Love the dual blue cathodes. I got my sister to pick me up some but for now alls I got is a small green LED light tube. My pics are on the HD that is waiting for an RMA so I'll post'em ASAP.
    werty316, Jun 27, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Cool rig you have there. Nicely done, like it.
    zachig, Jun 27, 2005
  10. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Say that to zimmerman :D
    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  11. m1k30rz

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Nice rig, well done. Blue is my fav........;)
    Bio-Hazard, Jun 27, 2005
  12. m1k30rz

    Ciger

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2005
    Messages:
    28
    I Love Antec's Casing they are very durable and really cool looking :lol:
    Ciger, Jun 28, 2005
  13. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    :D, i don't think are that durable compared to some... friend as one u could bend it with your bare hands :|
    unholy, Jun 29, 2005
  14. m1k30rz

    Blazin Trav

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Not too bad.
    -Trav
    Blazin Trav, Jun 29, 2005
  15. m1k30rz

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    Looks pretty nice... How bright is that thing at night with all the lights off?
    ww_crimson, Jul 1, 2005
  16. m1k30rz

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    I was going to say! How would you get to sleep!!!
    I find one cathode bright enough to keep me up for an hour or two....just looking at the light...then realising I can actually turn it off :S
    Flukemanguy, Aug 11, 2005
  17. m1k30rz

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Very flash... must be good though when your light bulb blows. There's no rush to go buy a new one is there? :p
    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005
  18. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol very true, thats why u have to get Cathodes on the roof!
    unholy, Aug 13, 2005
  19. m1k30rz

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Might need some longer cords and stuff though... But it would be kool... You could make a new design on the roof evry week/day!!!!
    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005
  20. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    or a LCD Roof, like 50 LCD in a array :D that would Pure Pwn :D
    unholy, Aug 13, 2005