    dept at work have checked that their system is ok.
    yours sincerely
    patricia mcgowan
    Graham Stuart, Jan 19, 2005

  2. Graham Stuart

    °Mike° Guest

    On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:58:10 GMT, in
    <BE146C52.13CC%>
    Graham Stuart scrawled:

    >dear 24 hour support help desk.

    Why do I get the feeling that you think this newsgroup
    belongs to your ISP? It does not; it is an international
    usenet newsgroup.

    > I cannot receive many emails....

    But you can receive some?

    >I thought this was because my email in box was so full..but
    >having emptied it i still cannot receive emails.

    Are the mails on your server?
    Do you get any error messages?

    >the it dept at work have checked that their system is ok.

    Presumably the emails you are expecting are from work?

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 19, 2005