    MCSE status? I was planning to for 70-297 and 70-299...can you please
    confirm if these last two and 70-294 will lead me to become MCSE?

    Thanks!! B
    Bunito, Feb 12, 2009

  2. "Bunito" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Path to MCSE
    >
    > Hello I have reached MCSA level and have done the 70-293 exam too a few
    > months ago. So far I have these certifications:
    >
    > 70-270
    > 70-271
    > 70-272
    > 70-290
    > 70-291
    > 70-293
    >
    > Now I am studying for 70-294....then what else should I study for to
    > attain MCSE status?

    Which actual exams you take for the MCSE design or elective exams is really
    a function of your personal preferences.

    You need to review the pages at http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse
    to make a determination on which exams are right for you.

    > I was planning to for 70-297 and 70-299...can you please confirm if these
    > last two and 70-294 will lead me to become MCSE?

    Completing the 70-294, 70-297, and 70-299 combined with the above four exams
    of relevance (290, 291, 293, 270) will meet the requirements for the MCSE.

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Feb 12, 2009

  3. Bunito

    John R Guest

    "Bunito" <> wrote in message
    > Path to MCSE
    >
    > Hello I have reached MCSA level and have done the 70-293 exam too a few
    > months ago. So far I have these certifications:
    >
    > 70-270
    > 70-271
    > 70-272
    > 70-290
    > 70-291
    > 70-293
    >
    > Now I am studying for 70-294....then what else should I study for to
    > attain MCSE status? I was planning to for 70-297 and 70-299...can you
    > please confirm if these last two and 70-294 will lead me to become MCSE?
    >
    > Thanks!! B

    Yes. 297 will satisfy the design elective, and 299 will satisfy the open
    elective (which your MCDST will not as you apparently have already
    realized). You should be good to go with 294, 297, and 299.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/default.mspx

    John R.
    John R, Feb 12, 2009