    Thank you
    --
    Mark Anthony MCSE 2003
    Masitpro_mcse, Oct 11, 2007

  2. Masitpro_mcse

    Guest

    There are several different MCITP certifications and more on the way.

    Your best bet is to look here to identify the MCITP certification
    you're interested in such as SQL Server, Vista, etc.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcitp/default.mspx

    HTH,

    Darril Gibson
    MCT, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSE, MCSD
    mcitpsuccess.com
    Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Administration All-in-One Exam
    Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-443, & 70-444)

    On Oct 11, 12:39 pm, Masitpro_mcse
    <> wrote:
    > From what I understand is that requirements to gain MCITP is changing so I
    > need to know what exams are required after obtaining MCSE certification.
    > Thank you
    > --
    > Mark Anthony MCSE 2003
    , Oct 15, 2007

  3. Thank you, did not know there were so many options to consider, but will post
    any questions I have after checking out the site.
    --
    Mark Anthony MCSE 2003

    Masitpro_mcse, Oct 17, 2007