    Thanks for help!

    Regards,
    Tony

    Tony, Apr 27, 2005

  2. Tony

    Fernando Guest

    No, you have two elective exams on the path(you should
    have only one)

    70-306 and 70-320 are required

    Fernando, Apr 27, 2005

  3. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Re: Path to MCAD

    Hi Fernando,

    I want to take the C# track, as read form
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/requirements.asp, both 70-316 (C#
    Windows application) and 70-320 (C# XML Webservice and Server Components)
    are core, and 70-229 (Design and Implement SQL 2k ) is elective.

    Am I right? Is it a path to be a MCAD ?

    Thanks!

    Regards,
    Tony

    Tony, Apr 28, 2005
  4. Thats right, Tony, thats one of the ways to be MCAD
    Certified.

    Good Luck,
    Manjunath Basrur

    Manjunath Basrur, Apr 28, 2005