Path for the destination of MCAD

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by rahul, May 30, 2006.

  1. rahul

    rahul Guest

    Hi everybody,

    I am, a resident of India, brand new to this certification. After doing MCA,
    I have no job experience & working on VS.NET 2002 & .NET Framework 1.0 at
    home. My language which I use for server-side programming is VB.NET. Now, I
    am looking to earn MCAD through one of the following paths :-

    1. Exams 70-310, 70-305, 70-306
    2. Exams 70-310, 70-305, 70-229
    3. Exams 70-310,70-306, 70-229
    4. Exams 70-310, 70-305, 70-431(New)
    5. Exams 70-310, 70-306, 70-431(New)

    Now, there are the following doubts which are arising in my mind :-

    · Are the above said paths for earning MCAD valid?
    · Please tell me on the basis of all possible factors that Should I include
    exam of back-end SQL SERVER in the course of MCAD? If yes, then which one I
    should go for : 70-229 or 70-431? If it is 70-431, considering the usage &
    knowledge of VS.net 2002 & .net framework 1.0, Can I properly learn SQL
    SERVER 2005 (exam 70-431) or would I have to upgrade?
    · On the basis of above discussion, finally what should be the right path
    for me acc. to you to be an MCAD in the quickest & easiest way?

    Thank you for your time.

    Rahul

    rahul, May 30, 2006