Pasting copied text from pdf turns to garbage code

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by BTsinner, Jun 8, 2007.

  1. BTsinner

    BTsinner

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Hi,

    I opened a PDF file, from which I highlighted a line of text
    and copied it to clipboard with the help of right mouse key. As I
    used right mouse key to paste the text in opened notepad window (same in word), the
    text was displayed as garbage. This is the first time I met such case
    with text copied and pasted from PDF file opened in acrobat reader.

    Was there any special thing set in the pdf file that caused this ?
    You can take a look at the file here
    http://www.freeweb.siol.net/mlejniks/resite.pdf
    could anyone help me with that

    King Regards